SOLD! GOOD 2 channel sound for your Roku & tv setup? SOLD!

JohnJ

On the southside of Charlotte, moving in a few months or sooner... I do not know right now.

I have an Integra DTM-7 receiver  `cause I needed HDMI hookups for sound out of the roku. Original box from Accessories for Less refurbished. Bought the fall of 2018. Then a pair of Super Heresy 1.5s with pretty Oiled Walnut cabinets with guts from the Super Heresy 1 build except I now have the woofers from the SH 2 thread in there with more acuity in themid-bass that the originals.

PXL-20201202-215150031.jpg

PXL-20201202-215207543.jpg

Serial #s 52S231, and 52S232 (1978)

Super Heresy 1.5

Top of the line K55V SOLDER TERMINAL DUAL PHASE PLUG mid drivers.  Heavy cast K-700 horns.  New driver to horn gaskets.

New Crites CT-125 Tweeters

Eminence Kappalite 3012HO Neo Woofers out of the S H 2 plans

Crossover with ClarityCaps in all positions, Erse 2.5mH woofer inductor, Type B crossover that is required for the S H.

Cabinet is acoustic eggcrate foam lined as called for in the design.  Rear ports installed with Liquid Nails, sealed with 100% silicone.

PXL-20201202-215256306.jpg

PXL-20201202-215356669.jpg

The veneer on these Heresys is beautiful. Yes that is the laser etched emblems on top of the dtm7. The highs and mids are pronounced, I haven't bumped them back. For those that haven't heard Supers their imaging is much improved over the stock Heresy of that time (haven't heard IIIs or IVs) the bass is improved even more if you take the time to adjust them in their environment.

Ports Matter!

Never raised the front edge of my H2s but in the combined den/kitchen with the 17 foot ceiling it works great like this!

@jimjimbo has first dibs... he produced these Supers & I promised.

Not looking to separate though. Shipping might be an issue with the speakers.. it does happen so cash & carry is preferred.

For you fellow Klipsch-ers $800.00 cash and carry or best offer above 70% of that before New Years!

TV is just getting worse and I'll hook my pc the the big Samsung, believe my Vega56 will drive it well!

Would be good for Christmas morning!!:wink:

Edited by JohnJ
SOLD
  • Like 2

If the Integra DTM-7 is half as great sounding as the DTM-40.4 I had a few years ago, then it too is a winner.  It drove my Heresys and Heresy 2s for quite some time and the combinations were incredible.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Thanks 1