If you are a foodie?

juniper

I love to cook, but my wife is an amazing cook.  The pandemic has been good from that front, even though we only eat restaurant food two times a week max for health reasons. 

This week alone, I made guacamole and we had  shrimp tacos.  She made homemade tortilla chips in the broiler with spices.  Also had home made pizza with dough that I age to get a nice yeasty / sour taste.  We had sushi last night.  Boc Choi with garlic and onions a few days ago.  Home made Chili in the fridge right now made with grass fed beef. 

We will have sweet potato french fries (made in a broiler, not deep fried) soon with my garlic fry sauce.  We have the turkey carcass in the freezer and will be making a turkey wanton soup soon, need to go get some wrappers and Asian veggies to add to it. 

We do not eat desert very often but I made brownies and ice cream on Thanksgiving. 

The other really nice thing is that we are skinny and healthy from our diet.  We both have clothes from high school that we can fit into.   I keep telling her that we need to start a YouTube page. 

8 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I always wanted a $4,500 stove. I look at those big, fat, round knobs, and ohhhhhh.... "I want one!"  I just know my eggs will scramble better with one of those.

I'm honestly a little disappointed in my $6,000 refrigerator.  For some reason, water still freezes at 32 degrees.

I dont have to have one of those types of stoves, this guy cooks in the woods like i do all the time....

• Like 1