speakerfritz check in

Speakerfritz

how is everyone doing.

its been a long time 

my appendix condition took a good part of 5 years to fix...10 days with ruptured appendix...all medical closed due to the flood..I thought I was going to die and so did everyone around me.   hospital was amazed I was alive....but most of the organs on the right side of my body had fused due to septic stuff.   today almost symptom free...but it was a long journey.

pretty much all flood repairs done...foundation dropped alomst a foot and I had to learn foam injection to lift it back up again.  2 log splitter pump motors and 15K in foam later and house was fixed.   insurance paid 800 bucks on an estimated 80K repair...cost me about 17K all in all.

be 

harley is gone..gave it to my brother..he traded it for a victory

I have a VMAX1700 daily driver.  4 cly 200HP..basically a racing bike.

recently bought a 2019 f-450 to tow an RV and do some traveling...then this covid thing hit.

I have some parts to build some Belles...looking for some k-500's.   porbally be the last set of speakers I build.

I have a nice tube amp on the shelf waiting for speakers.

man cave never got done..

lost has happened since 2012

you name it...been there

dont see the names I used to see from back 2005 or so...hope all is well.

been on a lot of forums here and there about different interest....but this place always feels like home.

be well

"speakerfritz"

• Like 1

'Fritz... thought of you often... remembered you helping all the others around you during and after that storm. Last I heard was you trying to level everything out.

I'm glad you have your health back. We seem to have lost the Duke along the way. 😄  Eight years is a loooong time. Hang around, there are a lot of us still here.

Marvel

Welcome back, I remember you well when I joined back in 09. Last post I remember from you was when your health issues all started after the hurricane and all. Glad to hear you are healthy again and hope to see you around more often.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk