klipsch cornwalls - $650 (PHX AZ)

rszoke

No reply back to me either. I also got no reply from another seller of Klipsch speakers that are still listed and there’s a third listing that seems to be to low to believe. Sometimes I wonder if they’re just getting emails to send stuff too, because sometimes I started to get junk emails that I’ve had to stop by spamming them.

Here’s the second listing I contacted and got no reply either, https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/clt/d/sun-city-west-klipsch-speakers/7243939234.html

They’re not even Forte II speakers.

Why do people put fake listings on Craigslist? 

I wonder if sometimes they copy photos off the internet instead of taking photos of what they’re actually selling and don’t reply once they’re sold.

Though I’d guess, if it seems too good to be true, it’s probably fake.

36 minutes ago, soundbound said:

Here’s a third listing, I did not contact, https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ele/d/mesa-klipschhorn-old-speakers/7245843714.html

I never sent this one an email. It. It could be legitimate. I own Klipschorns. I don’t need another pair. Someone here can contact and maybe get lucky.

Theses were @jeff spicoli's speakers.... and his pictures

1707215008_clscam.thumb.png.45eaa0972c38b42b49c57a03117e51b4.png

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I don't trust CL any more. They get your phone number and farm it out to other scams.

I mostly don’t either. I bet your right. I don’t give my phone number out. I contact by email. I don’t use my personal email. I use a generic one for such purposes. Craigslist has listings that state phone number contact only which I don’t do. I have what I need. I only buy rarely for enjoyment.