Jump to content

Ha....Just for fun....Aliens exist


MyOwn
 Share

Recommended Posts

Why would they need to contact us?   If we're not ready, what do we have they need from us? Why bother, we all may be gone in the next 150 years from over population, the Bee's die, we're doomed in 4 year per Einstein. Goodness, beings this advanced could move us, take from us and mold us like clay.   This mess falls under the War of the Worlds and incorporating viruses, bacteria and what not to keep alien predators from dropping by here, catching something and dying.  Although, I find it very intriguing as well. Maybe they're behind the chaos, the daily anguish, Cancer and everything else that plagues us so they can have another blue planet.

 

I do however think it might be a shortcoming to think there is no way the Great Almighty didn't create other entities in other parts of the universe.  We're just a grain of sand in this Ocean of the Universe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Max2 said:

I do however think it might be a shortcoming to think there is no way the Great Almighty didn't create other entities in other parts of the universe.  We're just a grain of sand in this Ocean of the Universe.

but if we are what a responsibility that is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the article: 

 

"There is an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here," he said.

 

 

As I recall my Business Law class back in college....  in order to have a contract, you needed in part, some consideration (payment).  Perhaps the local attorney's will correct me if I'm wrong.

 

So, if we signed a contract with them....  Where's the pen?  Can we see the contract? I'm wondering what did they pay us with?  Mars dust?  cash?  Did they write a check or IOU?  

How did they sign the contract?  That writing instrument should go into the Smithsonian along side the pens used to end WWII and other major events.  How does an alien know to write anyway?  How do we know what they signed was really their signature and not a "Death to Earth" proclamation??

 

Are they speaking English??

 

so many questions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Welcome to the Banana Republic!

 

Just so we're clear, I am not taking sides in any of that crud.  It is what it is, and people will believe what they want to believe.  

 

What I am referring to is that confidence in democracy is probably at an all-time low in the U.S.  That's not a good thing.  

 

Agreed, "It Is What It Is" and how you feeeel about it depends on what your definition of "Is" is.  

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Gilbert said:

 

I'm sure it was included for several times over. Your boy needed them to say the least.

 

17 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Yea, no surprise from you or your thankful followers.  Too bad, it's over.

 

47 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

 

Agreed, "It Is What It Is" and how you feeeel about it depends on what your definition of "Is" is.  

 

 

14 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Wow, mixing administrations in one post… How clever.

 

3 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Welcome to the Banana Republic!

 

Just so we're clear, I am not taking sides in any of that crud.  It is what it is, and people will believe what they want to believe.  

 

What I am referring to is that confidence in democracy is probably at an all-time low in the U.S.  That's not a good thing.  

I agree Jeff  and I picked a side....Now let's see how the populous reacts once we get back on track in a few weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • dtel locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...