I wanna librarian for Christmas, only a librarian will do.

thebes

She’ll file all my albums by artist, label and genre, oh only a librarian will do.

She’ll fill up my stacks and organize my titles, at last there will be a filing system, or maybe two.

She’ll gather them up in a cart and maybe chide me a time or two, when my growing towers fall to the floor.

She’ll take me into the secret corners of my library of tunes, and unearth the hidden gems in the back catalogue.

She’ll have glasses and lift her eyes over them when cross at me, because I think country and punk are pretty close cousins.

Oh, and beneath that librarian frock will be nicely turned ankles and panting poonts.

Oh I want a librarian…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So you know exactly what I mean.  I betcha you can find every album the second you think of it. Me I have to get the coal shovel out and start working through the piles.

So does she have any librarian friends?

I'd like to get organized and properly catalogued. Does she know the words "double entendre"?

9 minutes ago, thebes said:

So you know exactly what I mean.  I betcha you can find every album the second you think of it. Me I have to get the coal shovel out and start working through the piles.

So does she have any librarian friends?

I'd like to get organized and properly catalogued. Does she know the words "double entendre"?

She's Phi Beta Kappa, she knows lots of words.

No doubt a male librarian is called for this project. Female librarians take their work much too seriously and, may run out of interest. Besides this they can be quite a distraction when annoyed, or even more when they are not.

All told, better not to include women in this project as boundaries may suffer. If however one is to be considered for position, would recommend one of sufficient age to accomplish the task, and depart forthwith.

Thanks for your consideration.

Also there is the discipline aspect as well. No one wants total quiet and to be shushed in their own home setting.