I wanna librarian for Christmas, only a librarian will do.

thebes

4 hours ago, billybob said:

Also there is the discipline aspect as well. No one wants total quiet and to be shushed in their own home setting.

Your right. Hadn't considered that harsh aspect of librarianism.  Maybe I need a DJ for Christmas?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, thebes said:

She’ll file all my albums by artist, label and genre, oh only a librarian will do.

She’ll fill up my stacks and organize my titles, at last there will be a filing system, or maybe two.

She’ll gather them up in a cart and maybe chide me a time or two, when my growing towers fall to the floor.

She’ll take me into the secret corners of my library of tunes, and unearth the hidden gems in the back catalogue.

She’ll have glasses and lift her eyes over them when cross at me, because I think country and punk are pretty close cousins.

Oh, and beneath that librarian frock will be nicely turned ankles and panting poonts.

Oh I want a librarian…

Here I´m  @thebes

Neun Sätze, die beweisen, dass Du schon lange keine Bibliothek mehr von  innen gesehen hast - Münchner Stadtbibliothek

• Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:36 PM, thebes said:

She’ll file all my albums by artist, label and genre, oh only a librarian will do.

She’ll fill up my stacks and organize my titles, at last there will be a filing system, or maybe two.

She’ll gather them up in a cart and maybe chide me a time or two, when my growing towers fall to the floor.

She’ll take me into the secret corners of my library of tunes, and unearth the hidden gems in the back catalogue.

She’ll have glasses and lift her eyes over them when cross at me, because I think country and punk are pretty close cousins.

Oh, and beneath that librarian frock will be nicely turned ankles and panting poonts.

Oh I want a librarian…

502be8d3-e084-485b-af28-69c49f4e3acc.jpeg

05e80d5e-65aa-48c2-8684-1528313098c8.jpeg

ed23538c-f1b0-44eb-b83e-5bb9ac819de5.jpeg