Christmas Songs Klipsch Forum Style

thebes

1 hour ago, RT FAN said:

I am on the other side of that coin, I have seen REK several times but never caught Lyle in concert. Both are excellent songwriters. I have 15+ cds of these artists between them. Never lucky enough to have seen John Hiatt, but his album “Stolen Moments” is one of the best albums of the last 30 years. 

There is no such thing as a bad JH album, all are great to listen to and typically the recordings are top notch!

I have a copy of Bring the Family - MFSL Gold Audiophile CD, this really shines for the music and the sonics.

Listening to Lipstick Sunset, blows me away every time!

• Like 1

You are on the right track with Pink Martini. They bill themselves as the official band of the Kennedy Administration. Buncha gay guys from Portland, fronted by major female musical talent, and a true flavor for the music of the times. Original music plus covers. Can't recommend them enough.

But enough of that. Time to add a little German funk to the holidays:

On 12/12/2020 at 2:21 PM, thebes said:

Could use a thread to spread some holiday cheer, but hopefully not of the supermarket  or shopping mall variety. After all, my fellow Kiipschers know a thing or two about music so let's pass along some seasonal tunes. 

First up, although not a strictly Christmas song, it's seems ot more than fit the season and given the magic in Aaron Neville's voice Schubert's "Ave Maria" fits the bill.