KHORNS for Sale $3800

blackjack2117

An excellent pair of consecutive number walnut 1989 Khorns for sale, $3800.

Sonically and physically Excellent. Crites upgraded XO's (AA/A), Tweeters( DE 120)and

Midrange drivers (A-55-G). I've enjoyed them immensely  but building a smaller retirement

home and you can make up the rest.. These are located in APOPKA Fl. About 10 miles north of 

Orlando.

Ray

IMG_1929.jpg

image3.jpeg

00x0x_R5z7nME4ks_07K0ak_600x450.jpg

00t0t_a6CRAPvIB5Q_07K0ak_600x450.jpg

00R0R_5GGKkwQOX6_07K0ak_600x450.jpg

00G0G_j4ZiouasP5f_07K0ak_600x450.jpg

• Like 3

I understand corner placement etc. But to me, they sound terrific just the way they are. Also, I've always used a sub with all my set ups and this one is no different. Looking at this room you can see that corner placement spacing is also less than ideal.  With or without the corners these guys put out great bass. Thanks for the feedback. Ray

12 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Khorns really take up very little real estate when set up correctly. 

Absolutely. When  I first placed them in the corners my wife was pleasantly surprised and commented on how out of the way they were.  Listening to them was a different story. They were tight to the corners but too close to each other. Imaging suffered and was confused so toeing out fixed the problem instantly.  I have auditioned them at friends homes with adequate spacing  and in corners, they sounded a little better but imaging is too important to sacrifice. Yes, I took them to a friends home to listen to them there allowing him to enjoy them for a couple of weeks. Truthfully, I was fortunate the get them back. LOL