Thread Locked!

Jeff Matthews

10 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

okay, I confess I've only had ONE Bloody Mary in my life ... I did like it.  what is the best mix out there?  I'm a big fan of spicy.

That's a nice offer Steve. Homemade BM mix just has to be good. Tried old-timers hot sauce in my Chelada. Really goes with cold weather the spicy. Of course the vodka contributes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, juniper said:

Just try some tomato juice thats low sodium, worcestershire sauce, good fresh horesraddish, a half of a  lime or lemon squeezed, and some grays, graces, or tabasco hot sauce.... and lots of it... vodka not needed....celery salt is good too...

That would work for a Chelada as well. Drink tomato juice here and like a little spicy.

Horseradish out for me...

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Hope you are healthy and safe.  If you send me your address I will send you some of our homemade Bloody Mary mix.  We made six different batches this summer with different levels of heat.  We grew everything.....tomatoes, peppers, garlic, everything....You'll like it.....  PM me if you can.

very kind of you ... thanks.  I hope you are healthy and safe too. impressive list of stuff you've grown -- in addition to my lack of cooking skills, I've never grown any food or flowers either. I don't think I've lived my life right. 

The aromatics in gin make a better bloody mary than vodka.  bbob, which sauce are you enjoying for the chelada?  Jimbo's mix is like a garden in a glass, almost like salsa you can drink.

Otherwise, what have we learned?  We have learned that it is ok to lie to the vp and get fired for it, but then when offered a pardon it's ok to lie to the cops, because even after pleading guilty you retract the bargain of cooperation.  That is why you get the pardon, from the guy who fired you in the first place.  If any of us tried that guess what would happen to us?  Dirty cops right?  See how far that takes you, maybe you want to defund them?  Nah, the system works if you are a blatant enough crook.  Then, after the pardon, you go all out and call for martial law, because there needs to be a do over since the results were not satisfactory the first time.  The rest of the world sees all this, but we don't care because it is all about power, and lately we have shown our admiration of power players over actual democracy.  I won this thread too, by a landslide.  No more posts please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The aromatics in gin make a better bloody mary than vodka.  bbob, which sauce are you enjoying for the chelada?  Jimbo's mix is like a garden in a glass, almost like salsa you can drink.

I used the lightweight one you sent. Had been buying the Chelada Original mix. Store for it too far away. Just a seasonal thing here with to. Had been threatening to open your shipment so, some Clamato and a few drops of the sauce did it. He said after checking a drop on tongue it went numb. I said it was a good sign. Anyway just experiments for next couple of months. I'll go online and order.

They want 8$ for a 12oz. 4 pack around here. Finished my gin period too long ago to talk about.

Bloody Mary I like

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Otherwise, what have we learned?  We have learned that it is ok to lie to the vp and get fired for it, but then when offered a pardon it's ok to lie to the cops, because even after pleading guilty you retract the bargain of cooperation.  That is why you get the pardon, from the guy who fired you in the first place.  If any of us tried that guess what would happen to us?  Dirty cops right?  See how far that takes you, maybe you want to defund them?  Nah, the system works if you are a blatant enough crook.  Then, after the pardon, you go all out and call for martial law, because there needs to be a do over since the results were not satisfactory the first time.  The rest of the world sees all this, but we don't care because it is all about power, and lately we have shown our admiration of power players over actual democracy.  I won this thread too, by a landslide.  No more posts please.

Oh alright...

Landslide.  It doesn't matter if others did it too, hypocrisy demands I am right.  We thought the military was going to distribute the vaccine, it turns out they are meant for a do over.  Martial law!  It's the only way to make our democracy, ummm, well, you know.   Morons Are Gaslighting America.  Beefcake!