AwwwwYEAH!!!! Matching Heresy LCR finally!

wuzzzer

@wuzzzer, congrats. I have 2 sets of Heresy and hope to build clone set with son in law. If you decide to give away one, drive due north, after talking with some folks with funny hats, turn left, drive for about 20 hours... I’ll be outside waiting. I could use a singleton for 5.1 HT

Merry Christmas 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

they look brand new ----

They are in really nice shape.  The grilles are brand new and were never used by the previous owner.  She had cats and was worried they would use them as scratching posts.  I kind of wish they hadn't been stained but the stain was put on evenly and I do like the warm look.  Just a little dust around the motorboard edges and cutouts and that's about it.

• Like 1

Boy, sure took me long enough!  Tonight i finally removed the middle shelf from my TV stand so i could have a permanent home for my Heresy center.  I had to buy a couple end tables to put my receiver and turntable on.  My UHD player is short enough that it fits below my TV on top of the stand. 

Another plus to this is my subs sound better than they did in their previous location!  Plus I was finally able to connect my Terk FM antenna to bring in more stations.

🔈🔉🔊🔈🔉🔊

20210307_220222.jpg

• Like 3