sold

Iteachstem

On 12/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, PrestonTom said:

When I built my "Jubilee" bass bins, I used those same woofers. The frame actually has 8 holes. What you are looking at is a plastic ring that inserts into the frame. The ring only has 4 holes (as you observed), but it can be easily drilled for the additional holes. In my build, I drilled the extra four holes so the woofer would be attached in 8 spots (into hurricane nuts I might add). Yes, DIYers tend to overdo things .....

Same here. The four I received from, oh wait I can't say, for the Jube Clones I built back about 10 years ago were identical.

Marked the back of the plastic ring in the four missing locations. Took the rings off and drilled them, re-attached to drivers with a strong adhesive. Routered four MDF spacer rings so the cones would not hit the motorboard and mounted the drivers with four t-nuts and four threaded inserts each.

On 6/20/2021 at 9:19 AM, moolenacker said:

hello Iteachstem , i still search one or two K-31-K depend your choise

in advance thanks a lot

Sorry, I don't ship internationally.  There's just too much room for stuff to go wrong.  However, if you want to arrange shipping so that someone picks them up at my house and hands me the money, I would be okay with that.

• Iteachstem changed the title to For Sale (2) K-31-K 12" woofers for KLF30/Jubilee