Single Cornwall $500 Framingham, MA

Woofers and Tweeters

1 hour ago, baron167 said:

Been in contact, thanks.

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Single dingle demands less.

This ^^^

I wouldn't give $1,000 for a pair of stock Cornwall 1s. The seller should have some wiggle room, but ultimately, value is set but a buyer and seller.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, edzu1234 said:

$500 is right about in line for the price of a ridgling these days.  I noticed prices for the Heritage Series have been steadly going up these days.  I don't think people want to pay $4000 and up for a pair of new ones.

🤔

20201222_215456.jpg

I'm not local enough to make an easy run in the next few weeks, but the seller had been selling a set of five Cornwalls over the past week or so.  Originally offered as a combined set, then was down to three, and then a few days ago became a single.  Interesting that it is listed as Framingham and it seems like the seller is in Worcester?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112762845402866/?unavailable_product=1   This Listing Isn't Available Anymore It may have been sold or expired. Take a look at these other items below.

It may not be available on FB MP, but I have been in contact with the seller. I’m still hoping someone reasonably close can go in my place and possibly hold it until I can get there from Maryland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk