Bulgarian Audiophile Speakers

RickFL

These are some serius specker.  Closed in frot wit cloth for better membran control. 

After 1/2 botl of Vodka, you like much!

Vintage high end speakers audiophile grade.

These extraordinary bookshelf speakers will blow your mind. They are with High Definition, very fast response and creates wide and realistic scene. The scheme is classic 2 way speaker sistem in closed volume. The main speaker is eliptical with lightweight paper cone on a paper suspension, the tweeter is oval also with paper cone. Both speakers are closed in front with a cloth for better control of the membrane. The sound is very live, natural, the feeling is like the performer is in front of you. You can hear the environment around the scene. These speakers with a suitable tube amplifier can give you an unbelivible sound experience.
Made in Bulgaria in the 60's and are very rare.
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I got in to a bidding war with some guy but I prevailed. I ended up sweating it out but scored them for $620 but free shipping! BOOM baby!

I was that guy you were bidding against so I sent a message to the seller and made an offer of $650. He accepted and said he would send you a “so sorry but blah, blah, blah, blah message”””.  BAM !!! 

49 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Would you consider $700.00?

Come on man, Did you read the “item description” 

“”The main speaker is eliptical with lightweight paper cone on a paper suspension, the tweeter is oval also with paper cone.”” 

Ok, it is Christmas so I will sell them to you under one condition. If someone on here makes you a better offer you have to play it forward and pass them on, it’s only fair man, because you know the rarity these speakers. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jim Gregory said:

Come on man, Did you read the “item description” 

“”The main speaker is eliptical with lightweight paper cone on a paper suspension, the tweeter is oval also with paper cone.”” 

Ok, it is Christmas so I will sell them to you under one condition. If someone on here makes you a better offer you have to play it forward and pass them on, it’s only fair man, because you know the rarity these speakers. 

You lucky dog. You scored big time. Maybe I can find a pair from North Macedonia and beat everyone to it.