Saw Wonder Woman 1984 today

ClaudeJ1

At 4:30, I missed 15 minutes of marketing previews because I had to clear snow. The theater in Emagine Novi Michigan is called "Super Emax." It happens to have an all Danley speaker system behind the screen, wich is 96 ft. wide. They have a limited number of seat, all with a great view. It opened today and most of the theater was empty because of snow. The two BC-218 subwoofers shake the place when called upon to do so and the sound is spectacular. I think there are like 60 overhead speakers in there as well for Dolby Atmos.

I really like Gal Gadot and my favorite scene is the one of her walking out of a limo wearing a white dress with a slit that features those fabulous long legs of hers. I was also impressed with the transformation of Kristen Wiig from frumpy to sexy also.

As to the Superhero story, it was even more "far reaching" with an overabundance of special effects, as expected. I will reserve further comment until I hear from others here, but I do enjoy chicks kickin' bootie, especially Wonder Woman, as she truly is gorgeous.

The story line had me rolling my eyes a few times, but that is to be expected. I gave the original an A, but this one can only rate a B, as most sequels are that way. I will wait until the 4K Blue Ray comes out before I give it a + or - sign next to the B.

• Like 1