FS: Sanus CFR2136 AV Rack $450

swegyptian

This is a total longshot, but hey why not try. I'm selling my Sanus 36U rack. It has a glass door for a tidy appearance. I’m downsizing my system and this cabinet needs to go. Includes 3 silent fans that are thermostatically controlled. Was $1150 for the rack, and another $200 for the fans and controller. The thermostat is set to 85 degrees, and will likely be challenging to change as the display for the unit is acting up. Asking $450 for the full kit. Includes PS4 custom faceplate, a pull out shelf that I used for a turntable, and a number of spare shelves of assorted sizes. Also has a tinted panel that I used to hide the bright lights on networking equipment, and I'll leave the Denon Professional CD player in the rack for the new owner. 

Please let me know what questions come to mind. Pickup in Chico, CA, about an hour and a half north of Sacramento. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Glws, do you have information on that sliding shelf?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I don’t remember where I got it, but I can do some digging. It extends the full depth of the cabinet and is very sturdy. Are you looking for something similar?

• 1 month later...