$50 La Scala single

nickyboy6100

Looking at the other ads on that site, it appears that saving the box and packing material your component came in pays off.  I was surprised to see a 1970s receiver described as “Open Box”.  Some of the old units were even claimed to be “New in Box!”.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s hard for me to believe that some of these old units have been sitting unnoticed or forgotten in a warehouse or closet for all these many years.

BTW, is $80 for a Klipsch Heritage Groove or $155 for a Klipsch The One II considered to be a good deal?  I have no idea.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 9:52 AM, Islander said:

Looking at the other ads on that site, it appears that saving the box and packing material your component came in pays off.  I was surprised to see a 1970s receiver described as “Open Box”.  Some of the old units were even claimed to be “New in Box!”.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s hard for me to believe that some of these old units have been sitting unnoticed or forgotten in a warehouse or closet for all these many years.

BTW, is $80 for a Klipsch Heritage Groove or $155 for a Klipsch The One II considered to be a good deal?  I have no idea.

$80 for a Groove is too high, $155 for The One II is a good deal. Where did you see the One for that price? I've been looking for one

Mark