30" EV woofer $600 Knoxville

Woofers and Tweeters

Though that looks similar to the shed Ted Kazynski lived (uni-bomber), it's in my neck of the woods (about an hour away looking at its general map)...if someone has an interest, I'd be happy to go by & check them out (that they exist) and if you wish, pick them up for you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Though that looks similar to the shed Ted Kazynski lived (uni-bomber)

I was thinking mad scientist, but that works as well. 

Ah the mighty w30 30" eV woofer.  I have seen several of these stashed away in a hoarders paradise, but never heard them. 

• Like 1

So, is it my eyes playing tricks on me or does that look like a fake window on the wall?  Looks to me like it's a window that's mounted to the wall and if you were to open said window, instead of a breath of fresh air, you're going to see the stud and siding, no?  

Maybe cutting the window out was only an option for the deluxe version of the cabin??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

So, is it my eyes playing tricks on me or does that look like a fake window on the wall?  Looks to me like it's a window that's mounted to the wall and if you were to open said window, instead of a breath of fresh air, you're going to see the stud and siding, no?  

Maybe cutting the window out was only an option for the deluxe version of the cabin??

Your eyes are fine.  The owner has gone to great panes to fake a window.

2 hours ago, Coytee said:

He loved...…..  percussion.....

(I'm going to rot in heII for that one)

Probably.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, DizRotus said:

The Unabomber was an audiophile?  Who knew?

Thanks for posting the cabin of the Unabomber. I am not able to post pics at this time. 

7 hours ago, Coytee said:

He loved...…..  percussion.....

(I'm going to rot in heII for that one)

Just one more added to the list 

4 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

I wonder what the dimensions would be to use it in a folded horn?

It's been a minute since I read this thread. I am not sure if the pictures are still posted. 

A feel good story.

9 hours ago, Coytee said:

Though that looks similar to the shed Ted Kazynski lived (uni-bomber), it's in my neck of the woods (about an hour away looking at its general map)...if someone has an interest, I'd be happy to go by & check them out (that they exist) and if you wish, pick them up for you.

That's a very nice gesture. Dangerous, but nice...

18 hours ago, Coytee said:

I hear you get a free manifesto if you buy the speakers.