Does Klipsch let you purchase drivers, horns, crossovers, etc?

paulgyro

2 hours ago, paulgyro said:

Good question, and one I thought about myself.   It really comes down to needing a horizontal center due to space constraints. I wish I could as it would be much cheaper/simpler 

In my trial and error over the years and just recently, if you want the best sound possible it makes more sense to reconfigure something like your TV stand and/or room to add a matching center for a true LCR setup. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

In my trial and error over the years and just recently, if you want the best sound possible it makes more sense to reconfigure something like your TV stand and/or room to add a matching center for a true LCR setup. 

Agreed that's ideal for sure! 

• Klipsch Employees
20 hours ago, paulgyro said:

Newbie Klipsch owner question, does Klipsch let you purchase drivers, horns, crossovers if you like?

If so is it as easy as calling them up and ordering over the phone with support?

Thanks,

Paul 

Not for diy projects. You must have a valid serial number if you have a speaker that needs parts. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Good, the center channel and the sub are the two most important speakers in an ht. Have you measured the area where you want the center? 

I did but didn't make note of it. I  need to again to see exactly how much space I really have to work with.