EV "home speakers" (Pro, but I don't know the model) $100 Fruitland Park, FL (Near Wildwood)

Oicu812

55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Not as efficient as you would think.

It seems odd that they measured one watt at 10 feet instead of the industry standard 3.

The frequency response and polars look decent.

20 hours ago, billybob said:

Think they are gone now.

Did you get them anyway?

😎

It appears that they are still available at this time.  I really wish I could, but it's just not an option.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Oicu812 said:

It seems odd that they measured one watt at 10 feet instead of the industry standard 3 ft..

pro standard was 10ft don't know if they still use that I am not involved. Bars often set for 95 db at 20 ft from the stage for an average level, any louder than that and you can't hear to make an order or hear what specials they may have.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, moray james said:

pro standard was 10ft don't know if they still use that I am not involved. Bars often set for 95 db at 20 ft from the stage for an average level, any louder than that and you can't hear to make an order or hear what specials they may have.

My wife played piano, sang, and entertained for a bar chain called "Howl at the Moon".  It was loud, and occasionally cacophonous.  But I did drink for free...

• Haha 1