FS: Qsc CX 902 (400.00)

jtubbs6117

Wonderful amp if you know QSC you know they are made here in America and are made to last in the most demanding situations. 900 watts per channel at 4 ohms stereo.

https://www.qsc.com/systems/products/power-amplifiers/commercial-amplifiers-dataport/cx-series-2-ch/cx902/ 219fab8a4d0f3a2eef09e84055fa2117.jpgab311febbda6da6188c0c49a63a7d328.jpgb519c46a66dda747112e90cf37a8232e.jpge37e20b28b21cb280a200d7340b4d9d6.jpghttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5fedf2c2b6d9d/q_amp_cxlegacy_cx12_specs.pdf

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That was the rated resistance on my MKs and JBLs. I have been using a lot of professional studio gear for home theater and 2 channel listening. The link below the pictures of the 902 and 502 will show you the output at 8,4, and 2 ohms stereo and bridged.

Last price drop 400.00 buyer pays shipping and PayPal. Great amp for subs and mains. If you are looking for affordable amazing power. If you need a DSP I have used the mini DSP on all my QSC amps. Thanks for looking.

On 1/19/2021 at 12:26 PM, jtubbs6117 said:

Last price drop 400.00 buyer pays shipping and PayPal. Great amp for subs and mains. If you are looking for affordable amazing power. If you need a DSP I have used the mini DSP on all my QSC amps. Thanks for looking.

Don't mean to be a buttinsky but if you go to your first post and hit EDIT you can change the price in the title of your thread.  It may help your sale bu showing the reduced price in the heading.

10 minutes ago, jtubbs6117 said:

Carl I know but I can't edit the title from my phone.

Are you using an app or just your browser?

BUMP for the amp sale.  (I'll bow out with my apologies if you think I'm muddying up your for sale thread).  Just trying to help.