KLF 20 and 30

nickyboy6100

5 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

KLF-30 are in Delaware ... lots of upgrades (USA Audio Mart). https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649669212-klipsch-klf-30-w-tons-of-upgrades/

KLF-20 in Windsor Ont. original (Canada Audio Mart).  https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649682118-klipsch-klf-20/

Both are in Illinois. 

2 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

Sorry, must have mixed up the ad I was looking at!

No worries. I’ll figure out how to add links before posting to the forum from now on. I don’t do any social media so this is pretty foreign to me. I’ve been off for two weeks and the weather here is terrible. Been holed up in the garage listening to music and checking out speakers. I guess it could be worse. 

On 12/31/2020 at 3:01 PM, nickyboy6100 said:

Both are in Illinois. 

Hello all,

Those 20's and 30's in Illinois are mine. I have them both on CL and US audio mart. Let me know if you have any questions.  If anyone on the Forum is interested, I will always knock a couple-o-bucks off!

27 minutes ago, Iteachstem said:

Hello all,

Those 20's and 30's in Illinois are mine. I have them both on CL and US audio mart. Let me know if you have any questions.  If anyone on the Forum is interested, I will always knock a couple-o-bucks off!

Those look really nice and good price on top of it. Good luck with your sale. I’m surprised they are still for sale.