75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch ON SALE NOW

Making a formal request for an update on the current quantity available now of the standard issue 75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch? My concern is as it always has been, wait for a signed copy and miss out entirely on the book. I am looking for a reply with factual information including an actual number, this can happen in PM, and not an opinion. If you have an opinion about my request, that's fine too, but my question will remain open and unresolved in that case.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Making a formal request for an update on the current quantity available now of the standard issue 75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch? My concern is as it always has been, wait for a signed copy and miss out entirely on the book. I am looking for a reply with factual information including an actual number, this can happen in PM, and not an opinion. If you have an opinion about my request, that's fine too, but my question will remain open and unresolved in that case.

Sorry, but I don't have access to the factual data you are looking for. I do know that all signatures have been completed and are in place and that they are set for shipment soon. 

On the regular editions, we get our reports from Klipsch quarterly and the report with significant data I don't think is available for another 30 days.

Travis

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I don't have any new data to report on the signed editions (limited to 75). I reviewed a signed proof copy two weekends ago, and it was beautiful. I think everyone who signed up on the website for notifications for the limited edition signed book should be receiving a notification soon sometime within the next two weeks. I do know that the NSM is this week and things are probably very, very busy until Nov. 1, and should come soon after that, if not before. I will list on here when I'm notified (which is the same notification you all receive by signing up on the Klipsch website).

In the meantime the regular edition is up for sale, and is receiving good reviews.

Travis

• Like 2

6 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

What do you think the chances are that more than 75 people signed up for notifications?

LOL I couldn't even get information on the current remaining inventory for the standard edition limted to 500/1000. Whoever got the final control over this book sale just doesn't care about us enough to provide definitive answers. Literally everything there is to know, information that we are privy to anyway, is held within this thread, which is not much. Thanks for asking though, be back with your non-answer shortly. But keep your payment ready, because they're, as always, coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MMurg said:

Is there any particular reason that the signed edition of the book has been removed from the 75th Anniversary gear page (https://www.klipsch.com/75th-anniversary-gear-shop)?  It used to be listed but always "Out of stock".  Now it's just gone.

I noticed that too. Last night there were two different listings for the signed book. One was for the bundle, the other was for the signed book without the bundle. The new non-bundle listing had a lower price than the one we have been looking at, and that one had no price listed, only "system". Of course neither had stock.

EDIT:

Here are the links I found using the search bar

"KLIPSCH 75 YEARS | A PICTORIAL HISTORY" BOOK MUSEUM EDITION (# 1070659)

$132.00 Each

https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-75th-anniversary-book-museum-edition?autocompletequery=75

KLIPSCH "75 YEARS | A PICTORIAL HISTORY" – MUSEUM EDITION BUNDLE

(System)

https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-museum-edition-75th-anniversary-bundle?autocompletequery=75

• Moderators
On 11/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, 314carpenter said:

I noticed that too. Last night there were two different listings for the signed book. One was for the bundle, the other was for the signed book without the bundle. The new non-bundle listing had a lower price than the one we have been looking at, and that one had no price listed, only "system". Of course neither had stock.

EDIT:

$132.00 Each

https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-75th-anniversary-book-museum-edition?autocompletequery=75

(System)

https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-museum-edition-75th-anniversary-bundle?autocompletequery=75

EDIT: My speculation has once again been confirmed to be INCORRECT. The signed limited Edition will be in a bundle for $175. If you registered to be notified for the bundle you will be notified. 

Edit: The $132 book is a beta listing and will get you nowhere, it will never be 

Based on this recent change, I would say that notice is going to be sent any day now, be ready.

Travis

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Items in that Bundle must have had insurmountable supply chain problems. I know there has been problems with the poster for example. 

The poster. Yeah I'm still waiting for my replacement. Going to email sometime soon.

10 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

I would make sure that you sign up for notification of the $132.00 book in addition to the bundle.

The problem is that the $132.00 book does not appear on 75th Anniversary gear page.  Most people will not think to use the Search box to find it like @314carpenter did.  Can this be corrected?

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 11/12/2021 at 11:33 AM, MMurg said:

The problem is that the $132.00 book does not appear on 75th Anniversary gear page.  Most people will not think to use the Search box to find it like @314carpenter did.  Can this be corrected?

On 11/12/2021 at 11:33 AM, MMurg said:

My information was incorrect, it will be in a bundle. If you registered for the bundle you will be notified.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 11/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, 314carpenter said:

EDIT:

$132.00 Each

(System)

I was informed today that none of those underground listings will ever go active, they were placeholders of some type.

• Like 2

On 11/11/2021 at 3:37 PM, MMurg said:

Is there any particular reason that the signed edition of the book has been removed from the 75th Anniversary gear page (https://www.klipsch.com/75th-anniversary-gear-shop)?  It used to be listed but always "Out of stock".  Now it's just gone.

yep gone , but the Book is still available , at 75 $ each , that 's almost 2 for 1  ,  aint bad

46 minutes ago, RandyH said:

yep gone , but the Book is still available , at 75 $ each , that 's almost 2 for 1  ,  aint bad

I know.  I already purchased the unsigned book.  That's my "look at" copy.  I want the signed one to be a pristine "don't touch" copy.  🙂 

• Travis In Austin changed the title to 75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch ON SALE NOW