75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch ON SALE NOW

9 hours ago, MMurg said:

I know.  I already purchased the unsigned book.  That's my "look at" copy.  I want the signed one to be a pristine "don't touch" copy.  🙂 

🤔

Get a good photograph of the signature page before you have it framed and lock it away in the vault. Print the picture and slip it inside the cover of your look book.

😊

🥇

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

@dtr20

@MMurg

@fini

@codewritinfool

@USNRET

@DoubleJ

@Dave1291

@Westcoastdrums

@babadono

@GeorgeK

@mark1101

@Frozmeister

@richieb

@wuzzzer

And anyone else I missed. 

Order page is up and active for the 

KLIPSCH "75 YEARS | A PICTORIAL HISTORY" – MUSEUM EDITION BUNDLE

https://www.klipsch.com/products/klipsch-museum-edition-75th-anniversary-bundle

Email was received 2:20A.M CST 

68 copies remaining ATM. I got #6

[Edit]

[Edit]

Either way your order the museum edition, you will still receive "An original piece of vintage Klipsch literature from the museum’s archives, hand-selected by curator Jim Hunter"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This is the one and only email I received. It is not for the Bundle. It is for the signed museum edition without the tat. I posted the link above. On Nov. 11th I found this listing and signed up for it then. If you didn't receive your emails today, you probably didn't sign up for this particular item, the one which I got emailed about, notifying me about it's availability.

Photo Resizer 2021_12_04_06_21_28.png

42 minutes ago, Opus said:

I got the email at 2:20am today Placed my order at 7:04am (Central time).  Missed the "Bullshit" button option :( oh well...

@314carpenter How do you know what number you got?  I didn't see anything indicating what number I got, or how many remained.

There were 69 remaining when I ordered. So 75-69=6. We don't really know which # book they will send us though. I would prefer the lowest # I can get. I wonder who the first 5 were that ordered before 4 A.M. CST.

as of 8:28 A.M 12/4/2021

62 remaining 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

There were 69 remaining when I ordered. So 75-69=6. We don't really know which # book they will send us though. I would prefer the lowest # I can get. I wonder who the first 5 were that ordered before 4 A.M. CST.

as of 8:28 A.M 12/4/2021

62 remaining 

Where are you seeing the number remaining?  Doesn't really matter at this point, I'm just curious.

Yes, a low number would be good.  I'm hoping for something under 10.   Number 75 would be a good one to get too.

5 hours ago, Opus said:

Where are you seeing the number remaining?  Doesn't really matter at this point, I'm just curious.

Yes, a low number would be good.  I'm hoping for something under 10.   Number 75 would be a good one to get too.

I just put the highest quantity in the cart that the system would allow.

Edit:

55 remaining as of 1:39 P.M 12/4/21

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

68 copies remaining ATM. I got #6

Just to clarify, I'm sure you were the 6th order, but in terms of what Number Book you got, you won't know  (XX of 75) until you receive it. I asked Jim to shuffle them before bringing over to the Distribution Center so everyone had an equal chance of getting "No. 1".

• Like 3

• Travis In Austin changed the title to 75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch ON SALE NOW
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Tube Head said:

Hmm... not sure which version I am getting.

Is there a question I can answer that might help you decide?

Over 20 sold today (last time I checked. I have posted it this afternoon on some of the facebook pages, and on Monday I think they will be posting on the Klipsch social media and I think they will really go.

• Like 2