LIMITED EDITION (Signed and numbered) 75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch ON SALE NOW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 2/26/2021 at 10:26 PM, 314carpenter said:

That's the one I want. Can't prepay fast enough. Who's signing it?

The Authors, Matt Sommers and Jim Hunter. Plus @Chief bonehead Roy Delgado, Jr., the President of the Museum, Richard Groves, and the President and CEO of Klipsch, Paul Jacob's are the planned signatories. Because of logistics, the President of the Museum's signature may be as part of a seperate letter or items that is given as part of the Pictorial History book.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Klipsch history book is a great idea, as well as overdue.  I have registered my interest in purchasing a copy.  Unfortunately, I did not see the option that includes supporting the Museum, when available I hope the option will be offered for all.

A special thank you to the kind folks who thought to add this announcement to the Klipsch Forum.   As was previously mentioned, not everyone uses Facebook.   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got an email notification for three of the four items for which I entered my email: the poster, the gray "elf" (actually halfling) shirt, and the unsigned book.  The fourth item was the signed book, which I don't think was made available for sale yet.  They may be saving that for the official 75th Anniversary launch.

• Like 1