75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Has the recent revelation of there being a total recall on the 75th anniversary posters, due to damages caused by the manufacturer, resulted in further delays on the Limited Edition Signed book set? That set includes the poster, which is now being reprinted. Is it possible that once the orders are placed the actual delivery would then be pending the re-release of the poster?

I wasn't aware of the recall. I'm not sure how they are going to handle that. I would suspect that if the posters are going to be a significant delay that they will ship all of the items without the poster tube. If the posters are going to arrive within a week or two of the book being ready I would think they would delay the box of goodies for the poster.

I can try to find out on that.

Covid has of course created massive problems on logistics on everything, one thing radically impacted is publishing grade printing paper. Printers are having to go to alternate sources, being told same specs, etc. but finding out there are differences, or QC issues.

It's a mess.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Only difference with the limited edition is they're signed?  Who signs them?  I don't know that I want Roy's signature, I'm still confused.  Does his signature smell like bass or bass??

They are signed and numbered, 1 to 75, inclusive. The signatories  are the two authors/editors (Matt.Sommers and Jim Hunter) along with the President of KGI/PAC (Mr. Jacobs), the President of KHMA (Richard Groves) and some Bonehead.

Travis

On 7/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, dwilawyer said:

Everything is backed up that is who's paper related, it's going to be a little while longer unfortunately.

We will have a very big announcement on August 15th on another unrelated 75th Anniversary related product.

Travis

Did I miss an announcement on this day? I don't remember reading anything new.

• Confused 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, codewritinfool said:

Nor I

Hasn't been released yet. If you signed up for other products as well I don't know what the issue is with that, but I will announce it in here in addition to the notification system in the Klipsch Store.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 3:13 AM, dwilawyer said:

That big announcement got moved from 8/15 to 9/15, sorry I forgot to update, more logistics issues.

Is the big announcement for something "big" (physically large)?  I sure hope so.  🙂