dwilawyer

75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch

Actually, I'd like #42. ;)

5 hours ago, fini said:

Actually, I'd like #42. ;)

Jerry Rice?

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

Jerry Rice?

It's the answer to life the universe and everything.  Including the Klipschorn!  (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First off, I don't even consider myself a member of the general public. I know that my own requirements in a loudspeaker are those I've discussed. Judging from what contact I have with the general public, though, I conclude that 99 percent of the general public doesn't even know what accuracy of reproduction is. My company is for the one percent composed of perfectionists who buy these expensive speakers. PWK

Please consider becoming a member of the Klipsch Museum Of Audio History. https://www.worktime.com

https://www.klipschmuseum.org/  , 

99 percent of the public doesn't even know.
  • Thanks 1

Any news on the book?

• Like 1

The Klipsch history book is a great idea, as well as overdue.  I have registered my interest in purchasing a copy.  Unfortunately, I did not see the option that includes supporting the Museum, when available I hope the option will be offered for all.

A special thank you to the kind folks who thought to add this announcement to the Klipsch Forum.   As was previously mentioned, not everyone uses Facebook.   

• Like 1

A couple of more weeks, then signing, and then launch. I will update as we get closer.

Right now I believe there will be enough books for all those who signed up for notification on Klipsch web site.

I will update as I get more I information. 

Travis

• Like 3

14 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

A couple of more weeks, then signing, and then launch. I will update as we get closer.

Right now I believe there will be enough books for all those who signed up for notification on Klipsch web site.

I will update as I get more I information. 

Travis

Thanks, Travis.  So, I shouldn't worry that if I'm not checking the forum 10 times per day that I'll miss my opportunity, right? ;)  Thanks for your work on this!!!

6 hours ago, fini said:

Thanks, Travis.  So, I shouldn't worry that if I'm not checking the forum 10 times per day that I'll miss my opportunity, right? ;)  Thanks for your work on this!!!

are you getting no 42---

18 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

are you getting no 42---

Beats me!

Thanks for the update Travis!  Can't wait to clean the coffee table!  I get so tired of friends sitting smiling then the questions always begin w/why this and why that.  Gonna sooooo point to the book.  lol  It's really a "must have" for those that love PWK's work and worth every penny.  The fact the Museum is benefitting from the sale is also fantastic.  

• Like 3

You can count me in as well!  Warm regards from sunny El Salvador, Tony

• Like 3

Book (Libro) update. They are printed and in Indy, going through signature process on the 75 Limited Editions.

Then they will he shipped to Hope for the two people to sign them there.

It will be about a week to 10 days for the regular (unsigned) edition to launch. 

About 3 weeks for the Museum Edition signed version,  with poster, etc.

Be sure you are registered for the notification on the Klipsch Webstore for the book version you want, and any other items you are interested in.

Travis

• Like 1

Thanks Travis!  

i used to get excited when I saw this:  Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 3:20 pm on April 22, 2021

Lately not so much until I read that!  

Dave

• Thanks 1

Dwilawyer,

Hi.  Did I miss something?  I signed up for the book and never received any notification.  I would like a signed copy, but would settle just for a copy.  I am looking to put it on top of my Cornwall 3 speakers or beside my Cary amp that powers them.  

Frozmeister

1 hour ago, Frozmeister said:

Dwilawyer,

Hi.  Did I miss something?  I signed up for the book and never received any notification.  I would like a signed copy, but would settle just for a copy.  I am looking to put it on top of my Cornwall 3 speakers or beside my Cary amp that powers them.  

Frozmeister

No you didn't miss a thing, you will get an email (because you signed up for notification on Klipsch.com right) when they become available for sale. Based on who has signed what so far, I am guessing that the books will go on sale about 6/1/21, so be looking for an email from Klipsch Store right about then. I may have some more information after this weekend and I will update on Monday.

Travis

• Like 2