75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Everything is backed up that is who's paper related, it's going to be a little while longer unfortunately.

We will have a very big announcement on August 15th on another unrelated 75th Anniversary related product.

Travis

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

We will have a very big announcement on August 15th on another unrelated 75th Anniversary related product.

I hope you hinting at what I think you are hinting at....

• 2 weeks later...

Woo-hoo !!!  Just rec'd email from Klipsch the 75th Ann book is available for purchase.  I only ordered one copy, so that should leave plenty for you other Klipschers.  Good luck !!

~

• Like 1

Site says OOS on the signed limited edition. Was it ever available or is this still waiting for another launch date? Now I have to worry about missing out on getting either version of the book? If I wait for the limited the stand could sell out first. If I order the standard now, will I have trade-up rights on the limited, or be stuck with both? 

To this point, this whole release has been a huge mess causing many here much unnecessary grief and stress. Limited supply is far less impactful than limited communication.

I understand the level of volunteerism involved here, I just want to emphasize the importance of having official launch dates and communication about changes to those dates that may occur. I collect many things that are on limited release schedules with firm dates clearly stated, and I have just as much opportunity to acquire those things as the next person. Sometimes I miss out,  but when do get a rare item, I feel like a winner. No reason to keep this under wraps causing all of the FOMO anxiety issues this launch has created. If dates can not be set, just sell them as an exclusive members only item, or raffel the opportunity to purchase *with no commitment to buy*.

I am sitting here clueless right now Checked on Safari today and it said the book and the poster were sold out I’ve been waiting to pick up  The books since I heard about it one thing I didn’t hear anything about a release date lately does anybody know if it even launched today???

i’d hate to miss out on the Book or the poster since they would be a great addition to my collection

2 minutes ago, babadono said:

WTF as in WTF

I know i signed up...got no notice.

Situation normal at Klipsch.

So what are you going to do now?  Will you wait for any chance at the signed book while the all ready limited book gets sold off???

2 hours ago, babadono said:

WTF as in WTF

I know i signed up...got no notice.

Situation normal at Klipsch.

Mentioned around Jan 3rd when it was first announced (hoop #1),  then ya signed up w/your email addy to be notified (hoop #2), (hoop #3) when the dealer's respond they have theirs, which they should have.  With 75 signed copies offered to the public & on the website as "Klipsch 75 Years/A Pictorial History" Museum Edition Package?  Maybe we'll get that brass ring the next time we go around.  I won't count on it though.  It's all good!  😎" "Klipsch 75 Years | A Pictorial History" – Museum Edition Package

I'm not sure what people are upset about. The book is still available. The limited signed edition hasn't been released yet as far as I know. That will probably get announced next month according to Travis.

Just going from what I saw on the Klipsch website and a post on fb today about them being on sale.  Dunno maybe there is a stash somewhere that hasn't materialized as of yet.  Clueless but we'll have to see what shakes out.

1 hour ago, dtr20 said:

I'm not sure what people are upset about. The book is still available. The limited signed edition hasn't been released yet as far as I know. That will probably get announced next month according to Travis.

It's not about that. It's about having communication and an actual launch date instead of ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1