75th Anniversary Book of Klipsch

15 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Which book did you sign up for on notifications? You realize there are two options right?

1. Limited signed Edition for $175.00?

2. Reg. Edition for $75.00?

If you signed up for No. 1 you don't have anything to worry about, it hasn't been released yet. I put an update on that 4 posts above.

You don't have to rely on this thread, register for notifications on the items you want and wait for the notification. 

I plan on purchasing both books and have signed up for notifications using the same three e-mail addresses for each item. 

Did not receive a notification email to any of the three email accounts stating that the Reg edition was in stock and ready for purchase.  (I was notified by reading this thread that book was in stock)

Not trying to create frustration for anyone, but your blanket statement of   "The notification will come the same way as the previous items. No one who signed up for that has missed out on anything. Stay tuned" is not correct and that things do in fact fall through the cracks sometimes.

Let's hope that I'm the exception and others can simply lie back an relax and wait for notification. :)

Thanks

JJ

Well got my 75Th book yesterday. Thanks Klipsch for packing so crappy it got dented up. I guess I should have expected that from Klipsch. They dont seem to care about customers like they use to. Hope you guys get yours in better shape. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ricktate said:

Well got my 75Th book yesterday. Thanks Klipsch for packing so crappy it got dented up. I guess I should have expected that from Klipsch. They dont seem to care about customers like they use to. Hope you guys get yours in better shape. 

Mine was dented too. That didn't bother me too much. My poster however looked as if it had been passed around the office a few times before being shipped. They are sending me a replacement. Hopefully it will be suitable for framing.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CWOReilly said:

Mine was dented too. That didn't bother me too much. My poster however looked as if it had been passed around the office a few times before being shipped. They are sending me a replacement. Hopefully it will be suitable for framing.

My poster was messed up too.  The mailing tube was in perfect shape so it was not shipping.  It looks like the person who rolled the poster just grabbed the edge and crinkled it to start rolling it up.  That person did not care that they were damaging the poster.  @CWOReilly - How did you go about requesting a replacement?

1 minute ago, MMurg said:

My poster was messed up too.  The mailing tube was in perfect shape so it was not shipping.  It looks like the person who rolled the poster just grabbed the edge and crinkled it to start rolling it up.  That person did not care that they were damaging the poster.  @CWOReilly - How did you go about requesting a replacement?

I emailed shopping@klipsch.com with my order number and pictures of the damages and requested a replacement.  My tube was perfect too. 

• Like 1

Mine (the plebeian edition) arrived yesterday. Going have to spend a bit of time learning the historical importance of several of the photos - which I freely admit I don't know. I hope the reserved editions are packed in a manner befitting their cost.

Can we please see pictures of the packaging being used or planned.

What is the return/exchange/refund policy on a beat up dented damaged $175 book shipped from Klipsch.com?

For $175 I hope there has been at least something planned here. Klipsch has only had since December 2020 to figure this stuff out. Starting to get very nervous at the lack solid information and recent posts of damages. Not saying I will ultimately pass on this, just saying that I am not interested pissing $$$ away because of cheapo packing either. I want to know what's up for real here. Maybe the Museum should have just kept the books and cut Klipsch out of the distribution side for those items. Then Klipsch could concentrate their efforts on training employees on how to roll a poster without damaging it.

Anyone?

Here is an example of a limited edition set I recently purchased. Poster, Lithograph, 13 Blu-ray's in a slipcase, all packed into a specialized box so all contents were free of all possible movement and therefore everything was received in perfect condition. This box even contains a false floor, which allows the boxset to fit down inside of the recess, providing an additional buffer zone on four sides.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

My copy was shrink-wrapped, inserted into a plastic bag, then placed into a slightly over-sized box with a few "air pillows."  With all that wiggle room it's easy to understand why the corners of the book took a beating during transportation across state lines....

IMG_0350.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2021 at 5:02 AM, ricktate said:

They dont seem to care about customers like they use to.

Sorry to hear that. Shitty. One would THINK that feedback on this forum might be of some relevance to the company.   Problematic powered subs, poor packaging on speakers and so on. Come on... Easy fix if every other company can get it down right.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
26 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Since there is a dropdown at the checkout asking for a discount code.....I'll ask.....  Is there a discount code?

Richard, not that I'm aware of, and I would be aware of it. I pay the same as everyone else. So I am guessing that it offers that same "discount code" option for all transactions.

That's an excellent question.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Where is the delete post option?

I'm not sure, was there one before, or just "Edit." The options are now found, at least on my phone" in the 3 dots to the right of my name. I'm not sure if those only appear because I'm a moderator or if everyone has that feature. 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Where is the delete post option?

I would say that the signatures will be complete in a week or so, this in a week or so the signed limited Editions will be coming up and an email should be coming soon.

Travis

Has the recent revelation of there being a total recall on the 75th anniversary posters, due to damages caused by the manufacturer, resulted in further delays on the Limited Edition Signed book set? That set includes the poster, which is now being reprinted. Is it now possible that once the orders are placed, the actual delivery would then be delayed, pending the re-release of the poster? The individual poster link has now been completely removed from the site.

Only difference with the limited edition is they're signed?  Who signs them?  I don't know that I want Roy's signature, I'm still confused.  Does his signature smell like bass or bass??

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Hmmm...keep getting a server error and it won't take my order.  I'll try later on or tomorrow.

There is a review on one of the shirts that reccomends ordering one size larger than usual due to shrinkage.  I think I will do that.