Bar 48 Won't Turn On

IM Gadget

My sound bar will not turn on. I updated the firmware back in July to this version: Bar48_2.4_V30.zip dated May 5 2020 and it was working after that. It was ok yesterday but when I went to turn it on this morning it would not come on - no lights no sound. I tried the factory reset repeatedly - power + source for at least 10 seconds. Unplugged for 1/2 an hour and tried again still nothing. After unplugging and retrying, the sub-woofer started to pop randomly. I've tried it in different outlets that I know are working and tried using the power cord from the sub-woofer. No change. Thoughts...

On 1/1/2021 at 10:20 AM, IM Gadget said:

My sound bar will not turn on.

If you can't return it to your retailer, make sure you register your product then open a ticket with Klipsch customer support and ask for a warranty replacement.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:20 PM, IM Gadget said:

My sound bar will not turn on

how long has it been since  you purchased the sound bar ,  if the warranty is still active , call the dealer or the place where you purchased it and ask for the unit to be sent in for a repair  by Klipsch  or an authorized service center -

On 1/2/2021 at 5:13 PM, thrion said:

I also have started having random popping from my surrounds.

I just got my warranty replacements:

• A new BAR 48.
  • New Surround 3 speakers.

Shortly after I set it up, I too started having random popping sounds from my right surround. This is an issue I did not have on my original system but one that other customers have reported in these forums.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...