Leaving the Forum

Mallette

39 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Goodbye Dave.  Of course,you know you’re leaving the newbies to the mercy of the forum’s wolverines

No, saving them of death by overprice cables, SS amps, resistors, and such. All part of the services which will continue.

Dave

16 hours ago, Mallette said:

Appreciated. but Audiovox is unlikely to do that, even if Chad didn't delete it. Sad situation.

Dave

Dave ,  you can  write up a Sworn  Affidavit ,  to solely use the data for the purpose of a Book for PWK ,  with the express permission of Audiovox -

Send the Affidavit by Registered Mail to Audiovox Legal  section and wait for their response -

6 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Dave ,  you can  right up a Sworn  Affidavit with a witness  , to solely use the data for the purpose of a Book for PWK ,  with the express permission of Audiovox -

Send the Affidavit by Registered Mail to Audiovox Legal  section and wait for their response -

Appreciated! Will give it thought. Right now up  to my butt in my computer venture, Four States Reporter, and another venture with a military contract. 

Dave

1 minute ago, Zen Traveler said:

I think you need to be a friend of the person who started it. 

Knowing FB, that may be  an issue though I  put no constraints on the page. Friend me if you want in. Not sure who is left on the Forum that was in there. Zen, Gilbert, can't recall others but it was fun for a while. 

Dave

Mallette, thanks for all you have done for so many! I was a newbie here once, and you tought me and many much. Always kind, rarely dismissive. Knowledge from those you trust or makes sense is a gift you gave. Good luck with your path! You will be missed! Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, juniper said:

Mallette, thanks for all you have done for so many! I was a newbie here once, and you tought me and many much. Always kind, rarely dismissive. Knowledge from those you trust or makes sense is a gift you gave. Good luck with your path! You will be missed! Thanks again!

Not really going anywhere, just not  posting much  anymore. Way too boring and the Forum has left the spirit of PWK behind. Every post I ever made can be credited to PWK. Incredible man and more fun than you can imagine. Wish he'd have run for President...but he'd NEVER have done that. 

Dave

Link I posted works fine and you should not have to search. Just checked it.
Dave

OK, but it should come up with a search. Perhaps I was blocked at some point? Did it used to be called something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Not really going anywhere, just not  posting much  anymore. Way too boring

I've had the same experience.  Except for not being able to argue politics in a private section, I don't see that much has really changed.  I think we changed.  There are a lot of people who've moved on.  It takes some of us longer than others.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1