WTB Belles

tardisiv

Hi,

I would love to have a nice set of Belles.  I am in Waco TX and can drive a couple of  hundred miles to pick them up; I need to see and hear them before a sale.  You can email me directly at tjustice@hot.rr.com, please put Belle in the subject.

Edited just now by tardisiv

13 minutes ago, tardisiv said:

Hi,

I would love to have a nice set of Belles.  I am in Waco TX and can drive a couple of  hundred miles to pick them up; I need to see and hear them before a sale.  You can email me directly at tjustice@hot.rr.com, please put Belle in the subject.

Edited just now by tardisiv

@tardisiv    , Welcome to the Forum ,-

just to keep you advised there has been quite a few scammers on the klipsch Forum , and to protect your privacy , it is best if you keep your private personal info as confidential-------such as your email , any member on the forum who may want to reach you can easily PM you   ---------via a PRIVATE MESSAGE -

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

@tardisiv    , Welcome to the Forum ,-

just to keep you advised there has been quite a few scammers on the klipsch Forum , and to protect your privacy , it is best if you keep your private personal info as confidential-------such as your email , any member on the forum who may want to reach you can easily PM you   ---------via a PRIVATE MESSAGE -

Well said. Also beware of any private messages saying they have a friend with a pair for sale. 

Since you are insisting on face to face (good thinking) you should be fine.

Travis

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jay Nicks said:

Hello, I just responded to you. I'm in SW Florida (Venice) and I have a very nice pair for sale, if that's not too far. They are available for you to see and hear just about anytime you like as I am retired. Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

May have seen your advert. Naples or Fort Myers.

Walnut Belle's.

In any case, maybe he will respond.

2 hours ago, Jay Nicks said:

Hello, I just responded to you. I'm in SW Florida (Venice) and I have a very nice pair for sale, if that's not too far. They are available for you to see and hear just about anytime you like as I am retired. Thanks

I sure wished I lived in Florida , there are more klipsch speakers for sale Florida in 1 day , that I see all year in Upstate NY ---and we pay 2x  higher prices , easy -

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Jay Nicks said:

Hi Jay, welcome. 

We, like a lot of other Forums, have had a fair.share of scammers,  if you get a private message with an offer buy from someone with few or no Forum.posts, be very wary. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Welcome to the forum!

May have seen your advert. Naples or Fort Myers.

Walnut Belle's.

In any case, maybe he will respond.

Yeah, I have them on Craigslist and probably shows up in Ft Myers. I've been viewing this forum for some time now, just recently registered. I had a pair of La Scalas I purchased new in 1978 and sold those about 2 years ago. I'm selling my system as I relocated to a house that doesn't accommodate them and besides I rarely use them. Thank you for the welcome. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jay Nicks said:

Yeah, I have them on Craigslist and probably shows up in Ft Myers. I've been viewing this forum for some time now, just recently registered. I had a pair of La Scalas I purchased new in 1978 and sold those about 2 years ago. I'm selling my system as I relocated to a house that doesn't accommodate them and besides I rarely use them. Thank you for the welcome. 

Hello, as you may know you can PM the interested party.

They do look nice!

• Like 1