Cornwall grills

tia

Is there a need for aftermarket Cornwall grills? If so, what would be a fair price for a set WITHOUT fabric? We are making new cabs for my Cornwall I's and will have a program set up to cut grills. Thx. Bob

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey There.

I have a set without fabric ready to go. They are made out of .25" MDF.  You can email me at bobdanna@hotmail.com. Not sure what to ask for these. Let me know what you think is fair. Thx. Bob  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tia said:

Hey There.

I have a set without fabric ready to go. They are made out of .25" MDF.  You can email me at bobdanna@hotmail.com. Not sure what to ask for these. Let me know what you think is fair. Thx. Bob  

Post your asking price on this thread , if people are interested , they will get back to you on this thread

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tia said:

Hey There.

do you have pictures of the finished product -  tx

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, tia said:

Is there a need for aftermarket Cornwall grills? If so, what would be a fair price for a set WITHOUT fabric? We are making new cabs for my Cornwall I's and will have a program set up to cut grills. Thx. Bob

I’d love a new set of grills with fabric preferably without at least gets me closer. Please pm

On 3/8/2021 at 10:08 AM, tia said:

I left these raw so the end user can finish based on grill fabric. How about $125.00 plus fright for a set of 2. I will pick up the PP fees. Thx. Bob

CWgrills.jpg

these are for which cornwall version --------you're removing the cutaway for the mids and the tweeter -----so Cornwall 2?

The serial number for the Cornwall that grill came off of is 13R366. Based on the chart below, that would make them 1977 vintage. 

YEAR OF MANUFACTURE (1955 THROUGH 1983 ONLY)

A = 1955-63*           F = 1968       L = 1973       S = 1978

B = 1963-64*           G = 1969      M = 1974      T = 1979

C = 1965                H = 1970      N = 1975      U = 1980

D = 1966                J = 1971       P = 1976       W = 1981

E = 1967                 K = 1972       R = 1977      X = 1982

Y = 1983

On 4/2/2021 at 2:21 PM, tia said:

The serial number for the Cornwall that grill came off of is 13R366. Based on the chart below, that would make them 1977 vintage.

there were 2 types of grilles for the CW1  ---------the 1st had a separate cutout for the tweeter and the midrange ---the 2nd type had 1 cutout for both the midrange and the tweeter which is the type you have --

here's a picture of type no1 --------------------------------------------------------here is  the later CW2  with  1 cutout for the k601 and the k75 , these do not fit the CW1

Cornwall Help with Grills - Technical/Modifications - The Klipsch Audio  Community    Cornwall II grills (black) - General Klipsch Info - The Klipsch Audio  Community

16 hours ago, byoung310@gmail.com said:

Will you do Cornwall II at anytime ?

If I could get exact measurements, we could cut a pair. Be best to email me at bobdanna@hotmail.com.  Thx. Bob