One of the funniest T-shirts I've seen in a long time!!

Mighty Favog

4 hours ago, Mallette said:

Put it up. I am about the only mod actually doing anything and I could care less unless he's chopping up  kittens with his mower...

Dave

29 minutes ago, dtel said:

I approve almost all the new peoples first post and remove a few inappropriate pictures and spam.

I am not going to warn people for the 50th time to not talk about politics, I just erase it if I see it. I figure if your too dumb or hard headed to know that no politics means what it says I am not arguing it. NO there is no BS section and will not be again, get over it or move on.

If I do anything about the 3-4 who persist with the political comments maby I should just ban them and they can whine to Chad about the rules or me, I DON"T CARE TO BABYSIT ANYMORE. 

If anyone has a problem with me or what I do , too  bad, get ahold of Chad, I DON"T CARE anymore to deal with those who get off on pushing a few simple rules consistently or too slow to follow a few very simple rules. BAN ME I don't care, for years now I am just here for the friends I have made. 

I have asked for more and different moderators for a long time now and am tired of the few troublemakers, YES I get complaints from many  about the few.

I am NOT doing anymore than I am now, and this is even getting old real fast. I would just as soon quit.

It must be Moderator ***** Day on the Klipsch Forum and on the Funniest T-shirt thread....Whudda thunk it? Btw, am I one of the ones on your list dtel? Anyway, thank you both for all you do and fwiw, I'm in between both of you what I think should be allowed on this forum. Have a great day regardless of the unrest and pandemic. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators

Anyone is on he list that can't follow the simple rules. 

I surely can't post what I want or what I would like to say, I am no different.

Even if I think something is funny or true it makes no difference, I am not the one who sets the rules we have to follow. It is no fun for us either to moderate ourselves but there are rules. 

If I could say what I want the poop would hit the fan. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Mallette said:

I ask myself "What would PWK do?" before acting. Don't think the current management would get that.

Dave

I wish PWK was still alive and on this forum, I highly doubt he would censure himself....but he would be the one to pay for it, it would be funny

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

It must be Moderator ***** Day on the Klipsch Forum

It rained for a couple days and I had no project to work on, not good for my attitude, ask my wife, I need projects or my brain hurts doing nothing. Then I come here and  see some whining and pushing the rules, that's all it took.

But it is true I am tired of it, I don't need this stuff, not looking for and speakers and if I have an audio question I have someone to ask at anytime...........friends are the only reason I am still here. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

All it takes to do that is an e-mail to Chad telling him you want to turn in your cape.  Ask me how I know.......................................

But if that happens I want to go out and take a couple with me, or at least make a few mad. I will not do like someone in the past did and erase hundreds of pages.........we should have never had that power, glad they changed that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

But if that happens I want to go out and take a couple with me, or at least make a few mad. I will not do like someone in the past did and erase hundreds of pages.........we should have never had that power, glad they changed that. 

Yer killing me...PLEASE before you go postal give us a warning or at least spill the beans!

• Haha 1

A heavy rainstorm comes down outside. Lighting brightens street and buildings make it seem like mid-day for a quick moment. An ominous presents steps through the doors as they close in opposing swings behind with a stern scowl on the face and a scream from in the room.

It's..........AMY!!