Klipsch system for sale

Mikays23

KLF20 OAK

RC7 BLACK

RS7 BLACK

RSW15 BLACK

DENON AVR4520CI

This system is pure musical enjoyment. A lot invested, but hitting a spot in my life I’m never getting that theatre/guys room. Some wear and tear but nothing really noticeable. 

‘I’m asking $3,500

tried uploading pics says bigger than 2mb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikays23 said:

KLF20 OAK

RC7 BLACK

RS7 BLACK

RSW15 BLACK

DENON AVR4520CI

This system is pure musical enjoyment. A lot invested, but hitting a spot in my life I’m never getting that theatre/guys room. Some wear and tear but nothing really noticeable. 

‘I’m asking $3,500

tried uploading pics says bigger than 2mb

real nice gear for  sale , can tell me what you're askin for the klf-20 and did you post any pictures

2 minutes ago, Mikays23 said:

Center of Iowa. Willing to work out any hook ups for delivery. I’ll keep trying to work around uploading pics

Seriously. Get  rid of the holiday lights and keep the system. If your wife walks over this you will be MUCH better off. No fan of divorce but no fan of slavery either. I never ask  anything of my wife except that when buying a house it has the right corners  and room for K'horns. The rest was her call. 

Dave

2 hours ago, Mikays23 said:

RandyHooo I think I want to keep system together for now. However, see how it goes. If piecing it out is best. You will get first dibs

From the many, many years I've been on this forum and from other observations, 99.9% of the time trying to sell a complete setup like that to the same person doesn't ever happen.  I see people on craigslist, Facebook, etc put up complete surround setups and state that they'll only sell it complete.  Then 6-12 months later they finally edit their ad and put individual prices on things.  Guess what?  It's usually all gone within a week or two. 

So, if you're not in a hurry to sell it's no big deal.  But, you have a lot of very desirable gear that a ton of people would love to own.  Just not all of it all at once.  🙂

• Like 1

From the many, many years I've been on this forum and from other observations, 99.9% of the time trying to sell a complete setup like that to the same person doesn't ever happen.  I see people on craigslist, Facebook, etc put up complete surround setups and state that they'll only sell it complete.  Then 6-12 months later they finally edit their ad and put individual prices on things.  Guess what?  It's usually all gone within a week or two. 
So, if you're not in a hurry to sell it's no big deal.  But, you have a lot of very desirable gear that a ton of people would love to own.  Just not all of it all at once.  [emoji846]

That pricing though...gonna go quickly [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

So, if you're not in a hurry to sell it's no big deal.  But, you have a lot of very desirable gear that a ton of people would love to own.  Just not all of it all at once.  🙂

I agree, part it out and you'll make more. There was someone on here yesterday looking fan an RC-7.

7 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

From the many, many years I've been on this forum and from other observations, 99.9% of the time trying to sell a complete setup like that to the same person doesn't ever happen. 

Unless of course the price is low enough selling as a set is a great way to move stuff fast but should be at a discounted price if you want top dollar piece them out.

Everything you have is desirable and will sell but as a package I wish you luck. Seriously consider parting it out. You probably could scan the Garage Sale section and find WTB ads for each piece you're selling. Not in any way trying to destroy your thread but if you're going to move it on THIS forum of cheapskates (myself included) you'd have to be in this ballpark. My opinion only but please take this as constructive.

$800 for the KLFs

$400 for the RC 7

$400 for the RS 7s

$1,200 (maybe) for the RSW 15

Not sure about the receiver

• Like 2