Klipsch system for sale

Mikays23

9 minutes ago, Mikays23 said:

Man that’s right inline from what I’m looking for everything. Was just not wanting the headache of each piece. Shipping what not. Hmmmm

For a package deal sometimes an or best offer OBO helps. It's your decision whatever you do.

Looks like you have enough friendly advice. Good fortune!

24 minutes ago, Mikays23 said:

Man that’s right inline from what I’m looking for everything. Was just not wanting the headache of each piece. Shipping what not. Hmmmm

Selling sucks. Really it does. It's way harder than you'd think because you can't just put a big ole speaker in a USPS mailer and call it a day. I've attempted to sell speakers before but just gave up. Except for that one time @scallywagger77 along with his wife and 80 lb dog showed up at my door in an already loaded Ford Explorer and left with (2) KLF 30s, (2) KLF 20s, (2) KLF C7s and a custom made KLF 20 center. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

Owning the entire Palladium speakers   series would be  sur-real  , very rare these days -

There's a guy on here and fb that has around 20. He has all 3 size towers. I don't have the surrounds, I use bookshelves for rears. The P27s is unique, it has twin 7" woofers and twin .75" horn loaded tweeters, even the horn shape is different. There is no midrange. I think the bookshelves are much more versatile, they actually shine in 2.1.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 11:45 AM, Ceptorman said:

There's a guy on here and fb that has around 20. He has all 3 size towers. I don't have the surrounds, I use bookshelves for rears. The P27s is unique, it has twin 7" woofers and twin .75" horn loaded tweeters, even the horn shape is different. There is no midrange. I think the bookshelves are much more versatile, they actually shine in 2.1.

Yeah, that guy on Facebook with all the Palladiums seems a little crazy to me.  😉

4 hours ago, MMurg said:

Yeah, that guy on Facebook with all the Palladiums seems a little crazy to me.  😉

Haha....I thought of your pics when someone mentioned the size difference between the towers. Klipsch has a nice factory pic of all three side by side.

Curious about your take on the three towers, sound wise?

The sound is quite similar throughout the Palladium line.  All the Palladium towers (and even the P-17B and P-27C) have almost identical performance in the part of the audio spectrum covered by the horns.  Not surprising given the same diaphragms, close horn sizes, and similar horn assemblies.  They mostly differentiate in their performance when the woofers take over below 500-550 Hz in basically exact progression with woofer radiating area and cabinet size.  The difference is about what you'd except given the gap in price and woofer area/cabinet volume between them.  If you hear one or two of the models you can almost predict what you might hear from the others.  The P-39 obviously has the most authority and lowest distortion in lower mid-range/bass and the models just become less capable in that area as they get smaller.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:55 AM, wstrickland1 said:

Selling sucks. Really it does. It's way harder than you'd think because you can't just put a big ole speaker in a USPS mailer and call it a day. I've attempted to sell speakers before but just gave up. Except for that one time @scallywagger77 along with his wife and 80 lb dog showed up at my door in an already loaded Ford Explorer and left with (2) KLF 30s, (2) KLF 20s, (2) KLF C7s and a custom made KLF 20 center. 

Hi Billy, just read your post and Judy and I can’t stop laughing.  Billy was right about the wife Judy and the 80 pound dog Big Joe but left out the two smaller dogs.  After loading the KLF’s we had about eight inches between the top of the stack and the ceiling of the explorer where the smaller dogs rode but there was no room for Big Joe. So, from Billy’s house in Charleston, SC to Chattanooga, TN. Big Joe rode in my LAP and Judy drove the entire trip.  We still enjoy the custom made KLF 20 center in a mono setup because it just does so good all by  itself.  Thanks again Billy! You really created a Beast! Apologies to the OP but I just had to share the rest of the story.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, scallywagger77 said:

Hi Billy, just read your post and Judy and I can’t stop laughing.  Billy was right about the wife Judy and the 80 pound dog Big Joe but left out the two smaller dogs.  After loading the KLF’s we had about eight inches between the top of the stack and the ceiling of the explorer where the smaller dogs rode but there was no room for Big Joe. So, from Billy’s house in Charleston, SC to Chattanooga, TN. Big Joe rode in my LAP and Judy drove the entire trip.  We still enjoy the custom made KLF 20 center in a mono setup because it just does so good all by  itself.  Thanks again Billy! You really created a Beast! Apologies to the OP but I just had to share the rest of the story.

I totally forgot about the other dogs. Great times. Come back anytime sir!!

• Like 1