Four States Reporter

Mallette

11 minutes ago, y2keglide said:

Sure nuff,need to clean my glasses more often I guess. lol

-no sweat    , I would rather drive a Truck  while Sitting  in a comfortable Air Seat  than any car on the road these  days , the only decent seats today are in  F150 pickups -

I can take that thing anywhere a truck can go pretty much. It washes just fine. I am an excellent 4 Wheel Dr. her in most any train and have never been stuck more than a few seconds ever. Took a Hyundai Ellantra through country Inn Arkansas where I was only running into a few ATV drivers all who thought I was in real trouble.I was lost but had no problem getting out with no damage to the car. However, I wouldn’t say it was fun because it’s too hard to have to concentrate on every few feet.

3 hours ago, Mallette said:

I can take that thing anywhere a truck can go pretty much. It washes just fine. I am an excellent 4 Wheel Dr. her in most any train and have never been stuck more than a few seconds

iT's a Cadillac  ---

5 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Ride height means a lot. Install some of those hydraulic lifts on the shocks to raise up the car.

JJK

God have mercy on your heathen soul! For crying out loud at the Cadillac. If you can approve the engineering in the car, go for it. I drove 800 miles yesterday in nine hours. I will let you do the calculations on my average speed. I got 23 miles per gallon. When required to pay off I would hit 115 or 20. It’s not even a challenge.