Forte III with AHB2 and ADI-2 Pro FS R

Darkscience

Just wanted to share a picture if my system. Got these Forte III Ebony edition and they are a killer upgrade to complete my system. These speakers sound crystal clean and have so much detail. They do give that live sound feel and with this amp the bass kicks hard. I listen to everything but love metal, metal sounds perfect here. Classical/80's Synth Club type music/Jazz it all sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone know if the veneer on these is real Ebony wood? It looks like it, they look stunning in person. They have a fine instrument level of detail and finish to them.

Thanks for checking it out!a5dd5af45b72ed1fb10ff5c458bf1aa4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Moved the speakers closer the corners of the room and the bass got deeper and punchier. Thanks for the advice. They sound incredible, I know haventhe Klipsch bug. I am torn on returning them for the Forte IV and am even thinking about Cornwall IV, my electronics are pairing nice. I believe they sound a bit broken in now but im not a huge beleiver in that, but man moving them closer to the corner made them so punchy. Im just so happy.3031a5d006aa81302bfdb8257860ab1f.jpg

Guys I cranked these, with some Blackened by Metallica. I was there at the concert, what a glorious experience. I want more, I think I need Cornwalls. These went loud and stayed crystal clean, the detail and texture never went away. It got just a hair boomy because I had them tuned for a lower volume, If I pull them from the corner they get less bass. They pair amazing with SS, I keep reading that you need a tube amp, I disagree, you need a cleat spounding well made amp. Anyways catch ya later.