New to La Scala Wow what a sound stage

JMeader

On 1/12/2021 at 1:49 AM, ClaudeJ1 said:

This may be true, but don't those belong on a Lansing/JBL forum? Drifting a little away from the OP Involving LaScalas and their components, room placement, etc. is one thing, but don't you think it's not cool to show so many photos of non-Klipsch product where they don't belong on top of being irrelevant to all the points made before?

Drifting away from the OP's original post? This thread did that a hundred posts ago. 

Frankly, posting three photos of other speaker brands is a breath of fresh air. 

Cincy 

• Thanks 1

To stray off topic - that 1964 Altec catalog is *hilarious*! The model on the cover with a 14" waist, the wood cover for the preamp, the astonishingly low 0.5% distortion on the tube amp...speakers with table legs...and I don't know about you, but I do all my serious listening in an impeccably pressed suit, with the wife in a dress and heels. Baby, can you pour me a Martini and light me a Chesterfield while I spin some Dean Martin?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cincymat said:

Drifting away from the OP's original post? This thread did that a hundred posts ago. 

Frankly, posting three photos of other speaker brands is a breath of fresh air. 

Cincy 

I’d take a pair of those 4350’s in a NY minute. 4335’s wouldn’t  be a bad choice either. 

• Like 1