WTB Single LaScala in the Northeast

Jvitti1970

A speaker like that is easy to ship, I’ve shipped a few speakers with No boxes or anything. But they were not in the best of shap to start with. Lol

He could even tape some flat cardboard all around it and ship it like that. Or look online for one of the independent shipping companies. Will take longer, but cheaper and very safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jvitti1970 said:

@carlthess40i saw this one and it actually matches the other two i have in black. Honestly i was concerned about the shipping. 
what would you ballpark Florida to Connecticut would be for shipping?

the Speaker for sale is an Industrial LSI  with rounded corners and edges -it has 2x the power rating of a Lascala ,

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jvitti1970 said:

Would the pro version work well as a center with my two 1976 LS’

it's  a  better speaker  since it's 10 years younger  , 2x the power , slightly thicker wood -stiffer-different Woofer K43 -Crossover AL ---Mids  K55M  with the dual-phase plug  , so better mids  -   yeah , THE excellent center for you --but you're far away ---not sure that will suit you , but shipping on a pallet will do just fine -

• Like 1

@RandyH000Hopefully the shipping wont be more than the speaker lol 

---Yeah , we dont get much DEALS  in the NE  -

you need a FedEX ground account , shipping terminal to terminal ,   they bring the speaker to the closest depot and you pickup from the closest depot , this will  lower the shipping costs for you by quite a bit   --

by the way , the speaker looks brand new/unused  you cant buy a brand new lascala for that price , even with shipping costs --

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jvitti1970 said:

@carlthess40i saw this one and it actually matches the other two i have in black. Honestly i was concerned about the shipping. 
what would you ballpark Florida to Connecticut would be for shipping?

Look at the service called Uship.  Fedex is NOT the way to go.  You will have to supply HxLxW and weight to them for a quote.  I have done it many times.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

---Yeah , we dont get much DEALS  in the NE  -

you need a FedEX ground account , shipping terminal to terminal ,   they bring the speaker to the closest depot and you pickup from the closest depot , this will  lower the shipping costs for you by quite a bit   --

by the way , the speaker looks brand new/unused  you cant buy a brand new lascala for that price , even with shipping costs --

I sent an email to the OP. Lets see what happens

• Like 1

The search continues. Guy says he is not interested in shipping at all :(

thought so  , too , you would have to have someone buy it for you , keep it and arrange for the lowest shipping ---PITA

• Like 1