WTB Single LaScala in the Northeast

Jvitti1970

@Jvitti1970  Believe me, a pro la scala as a center in your setup is not gong to be very good.  Big difference in drivers, output and sound.  Sure, finding a matching la scala to your set is the ideal solution, and is going to be hard, but patience will pay off.  You might want to consider a single Heresy in the interim.  Not a perfect solution, but not bad either.   I have multiple sets of la scalas, and I don't use a center at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

@Jvitti1970  Believe me, a pro la scala as a center in your setup is not gong to be very good.  Big difference in drivers, output and sound.  Sure, finding a matching la scala to your set is the ideal solution, and is going to be hard, but patience will pay off.  You might want to consider a single Heresy in the interim.  Not a perfect solution, but not bad either.   I have multiple sets of la scalas, and I don't use a center at all.

Perhaps i am better off upgrading my system in a different way. Ive just been curious about the LCR configuration 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

bump

you can buy a Reproduction of the Klipsch LSI  badge on the Bay  - -the klipsch LSI badge has a powder coating finish , while these are flat paint  -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Speaker-Badge-Pair-Industrial-La-Scala-Metal-LARGE/173904410045?hash=item287d82b5bd:g:~ooAAOSwtOZcn3hH