Sold: Oppo DV-980H

Rivernuggets

This is my son's. Been in his room for many years as a CD player for a 2.1 system. He mostly uses an MP3 player & phone these days (I know....) for media sources, and prefers to sell this. He treats his electronics very well. In great shape and functions 100%. The biggest flaw is all the scratch marks around the HDMI out which is how I bought it. HDMI output works fine, see pics. Has older but decent onboard DAC. Coaxial and Optical outputs for your external DAC.

Said this before in other threads, Oppo players have onboard volume control via the remote (for the RCA outputs, not sure if the same for the digital outs). This is a good workaround when using a vintage receiver that has no remote. 

Comes with power cord, remote, and 6' RCA cable. Did a factory reset within the menu.

$120 shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred. Will be packed well.

Here is some info from Oppo, user manual, etc:

https://www.oppodigital.com/support/dv980h/dv980h_support.aspx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

If anyone has a BDP-83 or newer FS let me know.

I sold that model Oppo about four years ago. Somewhere around 2015 I went nuts and purchased so many Oppo's, almost one for every room. Even got one for my 1 year old at the time, looking ahead to his first stereo which he now uses fairly often. CDs are an easy media form for young kids, and I think it gives them a better idea of what an album is.

Will make a sweep of the house....maybe there's another unused Oppo hiding out somewhere.

• Thanks 1