CES 2021 Klipsch Announces The Jubilee and Dolby ATMOS for your next CAR

Travis In Austin

Porting the horn in the bass cab...very interesting. Down in the 20s...sweet. I wanna see...I wanna hear.... Go  Roy go. Wasn't clear to me is the 402 in a cabinet? Or just a faceplate? And the back of the bass cab is just painted black? And the new K-693 is titanium diaphragm?

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, babadono said:

Porting the horn in the bass cab...very interesting. Down in the 20s...sweet. I wanna see...I wanna hear.... Go  Roy go. Wasn't clear to me is the 402 in a cabinet? Or just a faceplate? And the back of the bass cab is just painted black? And the new K-693 is titanium diaphragm?

"20 and below", for Roy I'm guess that is flat to 20, and maybe -3 to 17

Wow. Vented inside the horn like the 1802.   The new looks would gather the interest of even a non speaker or audio enthusiast.  So is the Anniversary model just cosmetic and the new vented setup is incorporated is the normal version?   I do hope there will be an offering in the $10k ish range.    Very, very well done Roy and Crew. 

20 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

Beautiful design for an awesome new loudspeaker.

Indeed . These 75 pairs are certainly already pre-ordered and will only be distributed among the elite american group of buyers.