CES 2021 Klipsch Announces The Jubilee and Dolby ATMOS for your next CAR

Travis In Austin

1 hour ago, Bacek said:

I would say that in lower part it's no longer Jubilee but something that looks similar to it. If it sounds fine then OK. Esthetics is controversial for me.

Form new ideas I have loved The Fifteens (RIP) look but this one is on opposite side.

For me veneered Pro Jubilee version is nicer then this one.

the older series is still around in the PRO industry  ---

5 hours ago, Bacek said:

I would say that in lower part it's no longer Jubilee but something that looks similar to it. If it sounds fine then OK. Esthetics is controversial for me.

Form new ideas I have loved The Fifteens (RIP) look but this one is on opposite side.

For me veneered Pro Jubilee version is nicer then this one.

Dude drop the pipe yo!! Roy says it is a Jubilee a Jubilee it is. The technology in this speaker is the culmination of everything PWK wanted based on conversations between he and Roy. This bass horn is state of the art horn design. There is nothing out there that can compete with it. The HF has also been elevated several steps above what was available. This ported design used in the 1802 to the Jubilee is the largest leap in bass horn technology in decades. I'll quit ranting but this is the biggest thing to happen to Klipsch since the Klipschorn.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, seti said:

this is the biggest thing to happen to Klipsch since the Klipschorn.

Absolutely..!!!  and knowing how much PWK was impressed with the first Jubile LF design makes me wish he could have listened to this evolution containing even more of his design goals..

miketn

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Bacek said:

I would say that in lower part it's no longer Jubilee but something that looks similar to it.

Considering PWK and Roy was experimenting with a vented(passive radiator) design as well as the current design as used in the professional line you would be wrong. Unfortunately he passed away before completion of the vented design and the current design was permitted to be used in the professional line.

miketn

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, seti said:

The technology in this speaker is the culmination of everything PWK wanted based on conversations between he and Roy. This bass horn is state of the art horn design.

It's a distant memory, but I think I recall an article in the Journal of the Audio Engineering Society (or ... somewhere) about porting the Jubilee bass bin. Many years ago. Anybody else remember that, or am I hallucinating again?

2 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Considering PWK and Roy was experimenting with a vented(passive radiator) design as well as the current design as used in the professional line you would be wrong. Unfortunately he passed away before completion of the vented design and the current design was permitted to be used in the professional line.

Ah, @mikebse2a3, your message was posted while I was typing mine. Evidently I wasn't hallucinating, after all.

2 hours ago, seti said:

Dude drop the pipe yo!! Roy says it is a Jubilee a Jubilee it is. The technology in this speaker is the culmination of everything PWK wanted based on conversations between he and Roy. This bass horn is state of the art horn design. There is nothing out there that can compete with it. The HF has also been elevated several steps above what was available. This ported design used in the 1802 to the Jubilee is the largest leap in bass horn technology in decades. I'll quit ranting but this is the biggest thing to happen to Klipsch since the Klipschorn.

Seti, I was just getting up to go to the kitchen and relate to my wife the very last sentence in your above post....before I saw your post . What I was not going to tell her was that the new Jubilee is the Sexiest thing I have EVER seen. I prefer the current location of my Testicles, thank you very much.

This is a HUGE day for PWK and a huge day for Chief. This whole thing is giving me Goose bumps. I have been a hard core Klipsch devotee for 53 years and probably sold more than 150K of Heritage and KG product between 1979 and 1990, but this means more to me than all that.

An incredible day and an incredible addition to the family.

Congratulations to both of you Gentlemen.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

Very nice Roy, a true full range speaker in a size that could fit almost anywhere. And it's 100% horn loaded.

Your making PWK smile, and continuing his dream. 

You should be proud of that if nothing else, PWK deserved it and you made it happen.

He's watching you and is happy.

• Like 5

and I have approx ONE hour on the OLD Jubilees received last month just testing rooms. One of these Covid days I might actually receive furniture, rugs, window coverings, TV, center channel speaker, theater seats ....... so I can hook the sheet up.

1 hour ago, jorjen said:

Seti, I was just getting up to go to the kitchen and relate to my wife the very last sentence in your above post....before I saw your post . What I was not going to tell her was that the new Jubilee is the Sexiest thing I have EVER seen. I prefer the current location of my Testicles, thank you very much.

This is a HUGE day for PWK and a huge day for Chief. This whole thing is giving me Goose bumps. I have been a hard core Klipsch devotee for 53 years and probably sold more than 150K of Heritage and KG product between 1979 and 1990, but this means more to me than all that.

An incredible day and an incredible addition to the family.

Congratulations to both of you Gentlemen.

HAH Good call!!!!!

If I sold my testicles I may be able to buy a pair 8-) $20K each 8-) Damn medical research!!!!

• Moderators

Seti's signature has that very famous quote:

First off, I don't even consider myself a member of the general public. I know that my own requirements in a loudspeaker are those I've discussed. Judging from what contact I have with the general public, though, I conclude that 99 percent of the general public doesn't even know what accuracy of reproduction is. My company is for the one percent composed of perfectionists who buy these expensive speakers. PWK

Here's to my fellow 1 percenters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2