CES 2021 Klipsch Announces The Jubilee and Dolby ATMOS for your next CAR

Travis In Austin

On 6/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, MMurg said:

With regard to availability of the pro version, I never said anything about that.  My understanding that the last production run was done about a month or so ago.  I know that @Paducah Home Theater posted on Facebook about shipping out his last ones I think about a week ago.  So, there may be existing stock out there but unless someone's been lying once those are gone that's it.

I have one pair of cherry and one pair of walnut but I'm not giving them away, fully plan to either get paid dearly for them or leverage them for advertising purposes.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paducah Home Theater said:

I have one pair of cherry and one pair of walnut but I'm not giving them away, fully plan to either get paid dearly for them or leverage them for advertising purposes.  

So, maybe you will be able to do a Pro vs Heritage Jubilee comparison video for the YouTube channel.  😁

• Like 1

if interested from Jun 5, 2021 :  Klipsch Jubilee History - The big one. - YouTube

"The last Klipsch History lesson...at least for now. The biggest, the baddest, the meanest. The Jubilee. Brought to you by Paducah Home Theater's very own Cory Harrison. Cory has compiled years of knowledge and insight over the years from speaking to Roy, from selling the units, and from studying non-stop. After several revisions, and several attempts at making this video with corrections and alterations to notes and details, we are finally ready to drop the ultimate history lesson for the Jubilees. From Cory: "The ultimate Jubilee history video. I apologize in advance for the length, I started talking and next thing you know it's an hour later. Minimal notes, minimal cuts. At least 25 maybe 30 major changes and milestones. Feedback and coaching directly from Roy."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Chief bonehead Congratulations on what will undoubtedly be an amazing speaker. It was good to meet you at the ListenUp session before Covid closed everything down. Those Forte III speakers sound REALLY good and it is still tempting. I’m bummed I missed the 2020 Pilgrimage, but circumstances demanded that I not make the trip, even though the plane ticket was bought. Someday I’ll get to hear the new Jubilee and I hope they leave me in awe like the first time I heard a pair of Klipschorns (also at ListenUp) at the ripe age of 18.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Edgar said:

I always chuckle when I see that scowl on PWK's face. I wish I'd met him. I have a feeling that he and I would have gotten along well ... or we would have hated each other.

I took a single-shot portrait of PWK when we, with the wives, went to a restaurant (called "The Pioneer Kitchen) in a nearby town.

I'm proud to say it's one of the best portraits I've ever done, same day as the one my wife did for my Avatar. Black and White TriX, 35mm (left the Medium and Large Formats at home because of Plane Travel). PWK actually gave me a smile away from his natural "scowl," which Ms. Valerie told us "he never meant" he just looked "scowly"  naturally. The smirky smile I got is similar to the $100 bill above.

It also contains leading lines to him with a CORNER behind him, which I thought was a good part of the composition for that single moment in time, to go with the grin. He's holding his keys for the Mercedes he drove us in (ladies in the back seat, he and I in front). Basically he treated me like a long lost grandson, since he was born the same year as my paternal grandmother. I consider myself quite fortunate to have met one of my heroes. It's probably one of the greatest memories I have. What a day that was!

I thought about offering 5x7 Prints for sale here, but chose to keep it for myself. I did however give another image to Jim Hunter for his History Books!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Edgar said:

I always chuckle when I see that scowl on PWK's face. I wish I'd met him. I have a feeling that he and I would have gotten along well ... or we would have hated each other.

It was definitely his natural relaxed look. His mouth when relaxed just curved downward, unlike most people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, McBlueMeter said:

Are these being sold now by Klipsch? What is the MSRP per pair??

Thx

They are being presold, regular edition is high 20s, the limited edition 75th Anniversary is mid 30s. Contact your favorite Heritage dealer for details.

They are absolutely stunning in every way.

• 3 weeks later...