WTB "Klipsch" grille logo/emblem for Epic line (CF4)

Micklipsch

On 1/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, Micklipsch said:

Title pretty much says all. I'm thinking the logo exactly the same across the CF line (1-4), if anyone would like to confirm. Thanks!

The badge for the CF / Epic line is the same for the KLF / Legend line. The badge looks like this as OEM  from the factory. I have found all mine on Ebay.

KIMG0649.jpg

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

Audiotagsiowa supply first quality badges at fair prices. I odered there as well a couple of weeks ago. Even the shipmet to germany took 3 weeks only. Top Service !

Cool guys, thanks! At first I got excited about those eBay ones, but they could be better. The color looks off as they’re a bright gold vs the original’s subdued tone, and the letters sit in the background opposed to the original’s rising above it. Would have to tear off my good factory one and stick on the eBay ones just to match. 

Not attacking at all, just noting the dissimilarity. I’ll keep my search going for a rogue OEM logo. Thanks again!

• Like 2

I have one available.  It does have a blemish on the "s".  Perhaps someone got a little too excited with the vacuum cleaner?  It's not noticeable from a few feet away. Let me know if you're interested and we can go from there... my guess is if it needs to be shipped, it might cost more than it's worth.  I'm in Illinois. 60511

IMG_6546.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iteachstem said:

I have one available.  It does have a blemish on the "s".  Perhaps someone got a little too excited with the vacuum cleaner?  It's not noticeable from a few feet away. Let me know if you're interested and we can go from there... my guess is if it needs to be shipped, it might cost more than it's worth.  I'm in Illinois. 60511

IMG_6546.jpg

Wow! What are the odds...

Not only am I also in Illinois, but I used to live close to you, in St. Charles, out by Lily Lake, now known as Campton Hills. 

I’d say it’d be fine in a padded shipping envelope, but I could honestly just drive out to you. You’re less than an hour away, lol. 

• Like 2

Campton Hills is about 25 minutes away... I picked up a speaker selector there recently. 

If you're up for the drive, I can leave it out on the porch for you to pick up.  I can put it in a Tuppeware container.  Take a look at it and just leave whatever amount of $ that you think it's worth to you... I'm just glad I could help you out!

If you're good with this, send me a message and we can set up a day for you to pick it up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hogwylde09 said:

Now if I could only be as lucky. I’m missing one also. Also think the factory copyright one looks better.

I’d call it nothing short of luck that I located one with one post in under a week, within an hour’s drive. Damn thing could’ve been anywhere in the world, lol. 

Big shout out to @Iteachstem. Great guy to know. We ended up chatting most of my way home. 

This is a great community and I’m glad to be a part of it. One of the best forums I’ve joined. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, Iteachstem said:

IMG_6546.jpg

Hi. I'm very interested in this. I am in Connecticut zip code 06259. 

I just happened to come across a pair on e b a y a year or so ago for my CF-3's and snagged them instantly.  They just need a light painting and sanding of the letters then  good to go.  It's too bad someone out there can't make badges for these speakers, which are no longer in production, without getting a C & D.  Rather stupid.  Anymore, might as well try to buy something from parts dept, if they have anything, just to have an emblem.