No Longer a Moderator

Mallette

39 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I've even had the riffraff contact me at my place of employment! And I don't use my real name on line, or state where I work.....

Now that's creepy.

But your avatar is on your web site and stl is in your username.  duh, LOL.

On 1/18/2021 at 12:58 AM, mikebse2a3 said:

I pretty much try to stay out of stuff like this but I have to say why have you started this thread..?

Is it to stir people up or what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

This sounds like something that is between you and the others who make decisions and moderate this forum and IMHO should be handled in PMs instead of drawing others into something we have no way of knowing all the circumstances or even fully understanding the circumstances of why the decisions have been made.

miketn

1 hour ago, Marvel said:
4 hours ago, Mallette said:

I PM'd my thoughts to Chad and one other that I really felt like the returning Vietnam vet that I am returning from that war with a Vietnam service medal with campaign device and the Vietnam Cross of Gallantry...and being told to make sure I didn't wear my uniform in public unless I wished to be spat on. 

WTF! Really? If this is true, management needs to have a chat with him

This is a great example of why I posted the above...!!! 

Go or Stay whichever will make you feel the best but IMHO the forum doesn’t need all the drama..!!!  

miketn

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Like people can’t find other places on the internet for Drama..? 😆😁😂

Well, that's an interesting study in small group dynamics.  Those who know others because of and from this forum show resistance (strong) to using an alternative venue for communication between themselves.  Human nature is in play.  Most "solutions" that veer too far away from the familiar are destined to fail simply because they ignore the basics of human behavior.  There are examples of this we all know.

1 hour ago, Chad said:

This is.... incredibly hyperbolic. Dave did say that to me, but I did NOT do anything make him feel that way, nor did anyone else.

Entirely true. Not hyperbolic...that is precisely the lecture we were given before boarding the freedom bird home. But it IS a true description of my feelings from your treatment of me, Chad. As I said, you are a friend and nothing your superiors tell you to do will ever change that. 

Also note I  did NOT say this in the main forum...just to my friends here. I would never say that in public.