No Longer a Moderator

Mallette

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Respectfully disagree. There are many seasonings and combinations thereof. ‘Hot sauce’ per se umbrellas thousands of options and some most wonderful ones at that. My favorite is a chili meat loaf sandwich well laden with mayonnaise and ye olde Tabasco. 

you're right.  I get a lot of crap for my love of ketchup; but I use hot sauce almost as much. common misconception is that we're trying to mask the taste of poorly prepared food ... not at all, I like the taste of hot sauce, that's why I use it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I used a half bottle of tabasco in a large bowl of chili once.  I just shook the bottle until I felt that was enough, when I put the lid back on this brand new bottle, I realized that the bottle was now half empty. the chili was good. 

I once used a whole bottle !!!  😄

IMG_4149.JPG.5129a741f18f2f4135c7859424c5db29.JPG

I almost got to the end of this thread and realized "in my opinion" it is about liability to the host of this free "without tracking your a$$ advertisements involved" "no algorithm watching and capturing your likes and dislikes just to influence your decisions. 

Someone had posted this isn't a social media site. Well in a way it is.

I think change to laws are coming to the likes of social media and the host will be liable for content that is not moderated to the host liking.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:22 PM, billybob said:

Dang, guess I'll just use a whole bottle of Tiki Torch hot sauce for some other purpose.

when I was a kid we went camping and I had an allergy attack. my eyes were itching and red.  My Dad tells me to lay down and he'll put some eye drops in my eyes.  He does. Then he screams, "Oh no, this was poison oak medicine."  I start clawing at my eyes  and then I see him sitting there laughing. 

Come to think of it, when I was a kid, probably around seven years old, and thought that I'd seen a shadow in my doorway one night, I got up and went into the living room to tell the adults about it.  My grandma tells me that it was the devil coming to get me. 

No wonder I'm so messed up now. 

• Haha 1