No Longer a Moderator

Mallette

9 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Ladies and gents, I certainly did not expect some of these posts.

I am not going anywhere unless banned. I love PWK and Klipsch & Associates. I am listening to Klipsch right now and hope I am doing so at the hour of my death. 

Dave

Cool...

1 minute ago, Mallette said:

I should add that I would also not say anything here that would damage Heritage sales regardless of my thoughts on Klipsch management. That would be harmful to the great people of Klipsch and to the memory of the Legend PWK.

Dave

That's a given of course!

29 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Ladies and gents, I certainly did not expect some of these posts.

I am not going anywhere unless banned. I love PWK and Klipsch & Associates. I am listening to Klipsch right now and hope I am doing so at the hour of my death. 

Dave

Glad you decided to stay Dave. 

4 hours ago, Mallette said:

I should add that I would also not say anything here that would damage Heritage sales regardless of my thoughts on Klipsch management. That would be harmful to the great people of Klipsch and to the memory of the Legend PWK.

Dave

What about Reference, pro, and personal music sales?

Saving the lounge, by eliminating one poster at a time.

There is a dedicated safe space for those who need it.  I very thoughtfully provided it so feel free to take advantage of it.

Just look at how much less traffic there is here now.  I'm sure it makes some happy.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Ok , bye

As a moderator you should be held to a higher cause .

If you disagree you should be ignored .

Agreed. No quarrel with getting me free of a thankless task that returns nothing but abuse from unhappy Forum members. I consider it an honor to be free of it. Now I can post as I see fit and be dismembered without my God powers. Big relief... 

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

We'll always have Frazier.  Well, at least you'll always have Frazier.

Here's looking at you, kid.  🥂 

-Dave

Seriously considering manufacturing them again. Maybe start with Super Monte Carlos or Mark IV's and see who salutes. PWK introduced me to Jack Frasier's designs so certainly no issue or threat to Klipsch. Nobody except those who already have them or are looking for them would buy them anyway.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 8:04 PM, Mallette said:

Agreed. No quarrel with getting me free of a thankless task that returns nothing but abuse from unhappy Forum members. I consider it an honor to be free of it. Now I can post as I see fit and be dismembered without my God powers. Big relief... 

I felt the same way.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, Mallette said:

Yep. Did that to a lot of Bose newbies in the old days when Parrot roamed the Forum... Miss him. 

Seriously Dave?

Parrot was, IMO, an Internet bully.  After meeting him once, I had an even lower opinion of his rudeness enabled by the safety of a keyboard.  In person he was meek without the bravado and insults hurled so easily online.  Arnold Stang could have kicked the feces out of Parrot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1