MCM1900 $2k Monroe LA

Woofers and Tweeters

For those who don't know, the MCM1900 make the LaScala sound like bookshelf speakers... no chit.

From the ad:

"Trying to get this last set sold! I have a klipsch msm set up for grabs. In working condition and wired for demo upon inquiry. Also comes with a Peavy XR8600D amp. Asking $2000 Send direct message for any questions."1982893795_MCMinMonroe.jpg.839b96d52f4232e8c22274a55c5dc799.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

Oh man I want these.   Anyone know who this is or the history of this set?

From what it looks like, they are different. The Klipsch logo and metal trim strips are one one offering and not the other. 

This looks to be a good deal with an extra set of mid horns and an amp. Good luck.

45 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

From what it looks like, they are different. The Klipsch logo and metal trim strips are one one offering and not the other. 

This looks to be a good deal with an extra set of mid horns and an amp. Good luck.

Yeah, they're different but I was thinking that Chris had several sets and is in Monroe, so I thought maybe they might be part of the same group of speakers.

And BTW, I won't be getting these for a myriad of reasons.  I wish I could, though.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2021 at 9:30 AM, codewritinfool said:

Oh man I want these.   Anyone know who this is or the history of this set?

Here's a recent post also from Monroe, LA:

Is this yours too, @Chris Kidd

??

Pretty sure this is the same guy. I believe at one time he had 2 MCM system's and a couple other goodies.

• Like 2